plants need lifef support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homegrown47

dank inspector
Reaction score
i have 2 ak47's in a 3x3 closet area witha 400w hps. they r five weeks old and i just put them into flowering 3 days ago. i am using fox farm ocean forest soil and purivida grow and bloom. i only water when soil is dry 3 inches down. this morning i woke up and one of them had at least 50% of the leaves drooping . i took them out and put them under flourescents and they shot back up but when i put back under the hps they sagged again and now my other1 is doing the exact same thing. is this a serious problem? i would greatly appreciate any advice.

check your heat and light distance. Maybe to hot or lights to close to plants.

the chef said:
check your heat and light distance. Maybe to hot or lights to close to plants.
my light i about 18-20 inches away and i have a 6in 270cfm exhaust fan is my light 2 far away maybe i wish i had a clue :confused:

I think they need water..sounds as though they may have heat stress..but a 400 hps...18 inches away..seems far to me...what are the temps in closet? try watering and see in a couple hrs...hope this helps..take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
I think they need water..sounds as though they may have heat stress..but a 400 hps...18 inches away..seems far to me...what are the temps in closet? try watering and see in a couple hrs...hope this helps..take care and be safe
the temps are 75-80 i have them in a 5 gallon pot and i give them each about a half gallon a piece around every 3 days. ive also heard that they need more nitrogen when u first transition into flowering. is this true? appreciate the advice thanx.

Latest posts

Back