plants on outside walls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potman

Reaction score
hi everyone

it is starting to get cold up here in pa and i got mi plants on 2 outside walls and they r in mi room witch is in the bastment i cheack them every day to c if there fine should i worrie about them and will they be fine

i wish i could move them but i got knoi were to move them to.
dose anyone else have this promble in the northeast

please can some one help me out i dont want to lose them

if thier setting on the cold floor , youll want to get them up off it. put a wood pallet down. your roots will freeze quick if the floor is cold...

is there air coming in the wall, or something? do you have an hps on them to keep them warm? need more details...

IRISH said:
do you have an hps on them to keep them warm?

wat is hps?
if ur woring if i am new yes i am

i am tight on money so i put together a getto rige grow room they r on a table in a corner with a 2 layer sheet one white on the inside and black for the outside that covers 2 sides.
and for knoi i just got a heat lamp to use for knoi with fans curling the air in they eveyday i open it to let new air in and out keep it open 15 mins for every 2hrs

Hey potman give us all the info regarding your grow and a few pics wouldn't hurt, it will help ddiagnose your problems.

the chef said:
Hey potman give us all the info regarding your grow and a few pics wouldn't hurt, it will help ddiagnose your problems.

i will some time bc i got to take pices of them
there is noting wrong knoi i just dont want anything to happen that will happen to them

As Irish said get them off the floor and keep them warm, you'll be fine.

potman said:
wat is hps?
if ur woring if i am new yes i am

>>> i can sorta tell potman. welcome to MP friend.:) ...

and for knoi i just got a heat lamp to use for knoi with fans curling the air in they eveyday i open it to let new air in and out keep it open 15 mins for every 2hrs

>>> what is knoi ?...

what are you using for lighting potman? i assume your growing in soil? how tall are your plants? how old?...

no worries here brother...:D ...

>>> what is knoi?:rofl: Irish not while i'm vapin, i think he means know or now.

yes ur right chif srry about that i do mean now that is just the way i say it like that srry thouge

IRISH said:
>>> what is knoi ?...

what are you using for lighting potman? i assume your growing in soil? how tall are your plants? how old?...

no worries here brother...:D ...

yes i am growing in soil for knoi to i get a cfl it is a heat lamp with a 125watt bulb in it one is 16in and 3 moths sunday
and the other to is 13 and 2 1/2 moths old l

potman said:
yes i am growing in soil for knoi to i get a cfl it is a heat lamp with a 125watt bulb in it one is 16in and 3 moths sunday
and the other to is 13 and 2 1/2 moths old l
yes ok that sounds good .. And how many is 16in and 3 moths sunday :confused: Thanks Potman and take care ! oohh ok do you mean 16 inches tall and 3 months old... and.... 13 inches tall and 10 weeks old is that right !

i'll have to roll one , and do some contemplating on this one here pp, and chef.;) ...
some pics would give me a good visual potman. gotta run knoi.:D ...

i didnt understand your question your plants are outside but inside your basement and growing on walls:confused:

I hope this doesn't sound too mean, but your spelling and grammar are so poor that I cannot even understand what you are saying or asking about. IMO, if you spent more time writing your posts so others could understand them, you would get more replies.

:yeahthat:

this slang stuff messes with us potheads don't you know! :D

The Hemp Goddess said:
I hope this doesn't sound too mean, but your spelling and grammar are so poor that I cannot even understand what you are saying or asking about. IMO, if you spent more time writing your posts so others could understand them, you would get more replies.
:yeahthat:

The Hemp Goddess said:

Usually I feel for someone, thinking that their grammar skills just aren't all that sharp but often it turns out to be some dude's shorthand. I totally agree THG... there has to be some semblance of sentence construction for me to make heads or tails of the post... This one's is a real challenge! :p It's hard to knoi just what you're saying!

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back