plating in the soils origanal packageing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjadude11

Reaction score
has any one planted in the origanal soil packageing then dug a whole and put the bag in the ground then covered the bag the bag up, is there any advantages to this like having to water less or would it be better to just plant striaght into the ground?

ganjadude11 said:
has any one planted in the origanal soil packageing then dug a whole and put the bag in the ground then covered the bag the bag up, is there any advantages to this like having to water less or would it be better to just plant striaght into the ground?
trees surrounding your grow area will attempt to drain your soil of water in hot dry conditions i would dig a hole and line it with that black planting plastic and put holes in the base of the plastic for drainange 3ft x 3ft x 2-3ft deep for sativa's ! i personally would not plant in the soil bag as over time it depleates and crumbles and allows access to other trees and surrounding plants access ! peace ! good luck !

do you think the fox farm soil bag will be big enough for indica strains?

ganjadude11 said:
do you think the fox farm soil bag will be big enough for indica strains?
sorry dude i'm down under !!..no FF down here !

Latest posts

Back