Please help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say at least 2 gallons of water to thoroughly soak all the soil in the 5 gallon buckets. Water slowly until water comes out the drainage holes in the bottom. You shouldn't have to water them again for like 3-4 days. That's just a rough guess, judging by your container size and type of light that you are using. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Aym777 said:
How tall are your plants....... Maybe your humidity is to high if u are in the flowering stage and need watering every day or bi-daily.......The humidity should be around 20 - 30 in flowering......Your plants should get on average...1 Gallon Soil to every Foot of growth.....In the next watering....wait 4 the soil 2 completly dry out and then water your plants until u start 2 see the runoff comming from the bottom of the medium.....1/2 a gallon is not enough water ....

there like 6.5 ft tall in the 5 gallon bucket in a 8ft closet high humidity was at 48 percent

Is it a sativa? 48 RH is high, but no too bad, 40 would be good.

Maybe a nute burn or lock out...... Nuting every other watering could be too much for the strain you are growing......I am a hydro man though.... I could be wrong.. just thought I would throw in a couple cents 8)

thanks for the help guess the past 4 days the plant has really starting suprising me i got a d humitifier and got it down to 30 percent i cut back on the watering i have not watered it in 4 days and in the past 4 days the buds have really started filling out and looking like its going to be some dank i am really excited to see what happens over the next two weeks and the old leaves still look crappy but the new growth of the buds like looks really green and healthy so i think the cal-mag helped it

Latest posts

Back