Please help!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.GREENIE

Reaction score
Hey guys ive just germinated 3 swazi seeds from my baggie im growing them in good soil and ive bought plant food but i dnt no wat age to start using it .Ive got 2 flouros 1 40w and the other 30w the 40w is 1100lms and the other 1000lms (is this enough) i made a grow box (4f x 4f) is this big enough im working on a realy tite budget so please help ill soon post pics wen they get a little bigger

no food no food don't give them no food. watch them grow and don't overwater! Your set up sounds good and your next few weeks should be spent reading as many grow threads as you can paying particular attention to box grows with a 4 ft height limitations. good luck

U will need 2500 lummens per one square foot of your grow room. So u have some ways to go till u hit 10000. Also 2500 psf is the min. most growers like to have more. Cfl's are a good and cheap way to get alot of lummens, my veg. cab. is 24"x15" and i have 3 150 watt cfl's at 2800 lummens each. As for nutes not in the first week or so, then start them of slow with only 1/4 of what they say on the bottle and move up with time. Also feed your plant every other watering keep your eye on temps 70* to 85* and make sure u have a fan to move the air. U will also need take the air in and out of your room in order to give your plants fresh co2 and read read read. Good luck.

thanx guys this helps alot oh and burnout could u tell me how to make a air intake system

:peace: PEACE

Burnout said:
U will need 2500 lummens per one square foot of your grow room.

Wrong!!... Required is 5,000 Lumens per Sq ft. for regular growth, 3,000 MINIMUM, if budget is an issue but anything less than that and youre wasting your time..

Mr. Greenie.. go check out the jopurnals man.. there is plenty of options to make an intake system.. just look for something thats has already been done and go from there

Latest posts

Back