Please Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks into flowering NL. I am flowering the clones I pulled off of her. The problem is that I noticed a seed. I don't know how this happened. I posted up two images, what are these and can someone explain to me how this could have happened. I popped one of these open to find a big ole seed in it. Found the same kind of balls on other parts of the plant, but they contained no seeds.

IMGP1364.JPG

IMGP1372.JPG

thats just an ovule bracht. It's part of a female cannabis bud. Don't sweat it. You're fine.

and crystally from the looks of the close up :aok:

idk if u really saw a seed or not imo. can you post a pics of this "seed" ?

thats probibly not a seed.....pul it off.

its prolly empty. looks normal to me!

Thats where I found a seed, in one of those. It was huge and it was at the bottom of the bud. Just found one seed on each plant. 4 plants total 4 seeds found. So effin weird cause the mother that I harvested had no seeds.

yeah I get those all the time, and they don't have seeds in them.

you had a male in the house somewhere if there is a seed inside. It does look like a normal female plant and those are usually empty.

Well they are for the most part just found a few that where really swollen with a seed inside.

yeah it doesn't appear to be knocked up. But there is some evidence of shriveled hairs which is indicative of pollenization.

Any pics of these seeds? Or could you possibly take one :) ? It would aid us in diagnosing what's up.

I happen to know there was a male in the house...oh oh. The dogs, you and your clothes, the fan, anything could have pollinated the preflowers like that.

looks like a sterile/immature seed. H'mmmmm well like Rose said if there were males around their boy batter could of gotten to your ladies.

but those ovule bracts typically are empty and don't contain seed and a majority of female cannabis plants grow those under the bud. I've broken them off an smoked a bowl of them before...lol...

Latest posts

Back