please help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rp1982

Reaction score
i tried some total body cleanse from passyourdrugtest.com i have now used 3 at home tests and failed all. i have a test at 830 am, in 6 hours. if i fail, my supervision is not over and i dont know what happens. please help. i will send someone 300 bucks if they give me a solution that doesnt make me fail or be dilute. oh my god, i am freaking out.....please help

rp1982 said:
i tried some total body cleanse from passyourdrugtest.com i have now used 3 at home tests and failed all. i have a test at 830 am, in 6 hours. if i fail, my supervision is not over and i dont know what happens. please help. i will send someone 300 bucks if they give me a solution that doesnt make me fail or be dilute. oh my god, i am freaking out.....please help
Whats up dude. You might wanna take a look through the drug testing post. I know at one time there were a number of them about members passing their test. Sorry man wish i could have been better help. Good luck. :aok:

do u know about the sur gel or jello thing???? should i try that??

rp1982 said:
do u know about the sur gel or jello thing???? should i try that??
Not sure man. At this point i would try anything if you have to pass a test in a few hours.

vinegar does not help.get on the coffee n lots of it.when u p dont use first start of flow or last.drink.

hey rp1982, i told a friend at work about the jello way and he said he passed his test for probation. from what i hear probation tests are easy to fool though. he used 2 boxes just to be sure, but i think it might be worth a try. hope this helps and you pass your test.

Latest posts

Back