Please Info on low stress training... Please..???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdmharley

The director.
Reaction score
:hubba: :confused2: Hi everyone.. Im into my second week (day 9) on 12 cheese cuttings +1 more for a mother.. They are doing very well i gave a complete water change in the res yesterday, on a wilma dripper with hydro-clay in bottom of pots and terra pro soil.. First week i gave just fresh water, with a tiny amount of voodoo.. yester i re-freshed, added Sensi AB grow & voodoo EC 0.8. i checked them after a few hours and the ec dropped to 0.6 i hope they are hungry!!! PH now is at 6.3, even the roots are popping out the bottom of the 7 litre pots.. (only on a few) and the roots look lovely an white with the tiny hairs on them.. I will put pics up asap Mrs has took the camera away!!!:hitchair: Just wanted to know with cheese when to start bending?? or topping..??? which is best??? Please any comments will be well appriciated!!! many thanks
CDMH.. :hubba: :confused: :watchplant: :giggle:

i like LST...and use it to maintan canopy its it my fall grow..i start LST as soon as the plant is well rooted..I use a support next to the stem..to keep heer uprights...then start tying her down a little at a time...i have one Im going to take the top of plant and whenim done it wiil be wrapped around bottom of container..Good luck and have fun..

:eek: I did tie them down its day 10 or 11 now veging my cheese cuttings... they are doing well.. but i think i may have had the lights too close, because the big shade leaves are curling up wards, The ec was on 0.8, ph 6.3 so last night i flushed with fresh water just in case of over ferts.. they are on wilma dripper, hydro-clay in bottom, soil, terra professional.. the first week i put very weak voodoo in so it was just 0.2 on ec then 7 day i changed water added sensi AB and voodoo all equal amouts to take ec to 0.8.. Do you think its the lights that are making them curl or nutes???
Also i snapped the last one tieing down.. but she seems ok this morn.. Please anything to add to this i will be very gratefull
CDMH..:hubba: :confused:

Latest posts

Back