Please tell me if my plan will work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtledro

Reaction score
well ive spent loads of time reading about how to grow weed, but im still not very confident i can do it. I figure the most effective way of learning what to do is say what i plan to do. and if i need to do anymore would you please tell me?

ok ive got a nice clearing in some woods that gets sunlight most of the day. I am going to dig one foot by one foot holes and fill them 1/2 with potting soil and 1/2 with the natural soil. im going to start them on a 6-10-10 and when they are a little bigger hit 'em with the 20-20-20.

Ive read all over the internet that ill get up to a pound, but ive also heard i may not even get an ounce. what would you say would be a fair estimate of my yield for my first time growin?

please tell me if there is anything else i need to do

hahahah nobody can tell you your yeild exacly and i dont care how expirienced they are , too many variebels , but if you do everything perfect (which not going to happen ) if thats your first grow plus its outside , but your only way to see is to try, and i wish you good luck on that , start Grow Jurnal so we all can see and maybe give yoo advice if you going to be in need of one.
That will be a good yeild do if everything goes OK

Brouli is right... guessing is impossible... I can do a educated guesstimation tho. If they were started inside... so they had a couple nodes.. and u hardened them off nice.. and have a open to sun area... u can get around a pound pretty easy.... on the other hand... doing absolutely nothing to them and just firing a couple seeds in the soil will get u an ounce each no problem too.
Outside imho... it comes down mostly to volume of sun... and the quality of soil. If u have good soil... fert em once in a while... and plenty of sun... a pound isn't impossible.. even for a new grower.

Unfortunatley i can not start them indoors unless i find some way to conceal the light i must generate for my plants. if i start them out doors should i just germinate some seeds and then put them in, or should I start them in pots outside and then transplant them into the ground? once i get started ill be sure to keep yall updated so that i can get all the advice in the world!

Strain has alot to do with the outcome of yield and overall environment of what that strain is used too. if it is bag seed, then it is more than likely a dominant indica type and will grow vigorously outside and should have a nice yield. what strain are you growing, and if inside is a problem can you make a green house box ouside?
~T-Bone

Its just bagseed.my headies dont have seeds so it is coming from beasters. I think i may be able to make a green house with a little instruction. i just randomly put a few seeds in the forest ground with out germinating thaem a few weeks ago, and they all sprouted, and grew fast until they got flooded. I really think my plants will flourish where im putting them.

If you're growing outdoors, I wouldn't build anything like a greenhouse that could draw attention from the ground or the air. Plant them without it and let them grow naturally. They should do just fine under the sunlight.

Latest posts

Back