Pm Advise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witchking

Reaction score
I'm having a little problem with Powder Mildew. Anybody got some advise on what I can just go to my growshop and get that would take care of it for good or any advise on getting rid of it???

I had a skunk strain this summer that seemed to have PWM often. I had a great deal of success with treating it as it came up in the following way:

1. Wipe off (gently) the affected leaves with a wet paper towel to get the mildew off.
2. Spray a 2:1 milk/water mixture on the plant in the evening. Be sure to get the tops and bottoms of leaves as if you were spraying an insecticide.

It helped tremendously!

Last edited:

Potassium carbonate​

it raises the PH of the solution sprayed on plant, and kills the PM
Applied every other week through growing period.
2 tablespoons per gal in pump sprayer.
But I hear tell Oxidate works pretty good never used myself

I have only had PM twice in 15 years. Last time I used Safer and it worked. But, I sprayed and committed a brain fart by turning the lights back on. In about 15 minutes I realized what I had done and switched them off but the damage was done...I burnt the top leaves.

I have only had PM twice in 15 years. Last time I used Safer and it worked. But, I sprayed and committed a brain fart by turning the lights back on. In about 15 minutes I realized what I had done and switched them off but the damage was done...I burnt the top leaves.
Long time ago I sprayed my plants for the 1st time in mid sun one day all my beautiful pistils were shriveled away

Agrowlyte is the (I think) latest mold/mildew treatment. I have had good luck with it on veggies, weed and just yesterday some fuzzy cannabis seeds.

An immediate treatment that worked for me in the Spring, but took multiple treatments, is a 50/50 mix of milk and water. Doesn't mater if it's skim or whole. It killed the PM on some apple saplings I'm growing, but I had to spray the leaves six times over about two weeks.

I got "BANISH" today from my growshop. Tiny bottle was 30 bucks. Jesus, I'll tell ya they really stick it to you when it comes Pesticides and the like. I guess when you're in the store hanging out in that Aisle of shame. lol

I sprayed everything, cleaned, and still got plans for more sterilizaion of the grow room.

Well to wrap this up with a bow. After all the money I spent on useless Organic alternatives I finally had to break down and purchase a bottle of Eagle20se. 2 ml a gallon. Spray once..respray 30 days later. I have not seen one insee little spot of PM anywhere on my plants. Again..shoulda just went for the nuclear option. Organic stuff just does not work for me and never has, not sure why i bother..

Latest posts

Back