Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to waste my time any longer. It's not about any state or federal law that can be legally imposed on anyone or "repealed". It's about the founding fathers of our nation, and the precepts that they believed in and documented in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

If you don't know them, love them and assert them, then you are contributing to the problem . . .

Like I said, I have been pulled over (by State Troopers on I77 in WV) twice in the past five years. They said "mind if I take a look?" and I said "YES, I DO MIND. WHAT WOULD YOU BE SEARCHING FOR? WHY WOULD YOU HAVE REASONABLE CAUSE TO SUSPECT ME?"

I was very calm and very polite. I was not searched, and I went on my way.

END OF TUTORIAL :ciao:

Menimeth, I stand by my comments! If your laws state the judges cannot be elected out (even for rights violations), you still have a way to get them out. Take up petitions, get it on the ballot and vote down that unjust and unconstitutional law.

A person who is not worried about their job doesn't care, term limits are needed and should be in place from the smallest branch to the top of the legal tree. Stand up and be heard, make them accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back