Pollinating ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glderguy

Reaction score
Hi havent done this in over thirty years, memory has faded! I have two fem/1 male. Ive cut the male down to one brance/few leaves to support it. It is now starting to produce male flowers, How long til they will ac tually mature and start producing pollen? They are about one week old now, starting to form a few small "clusters." They seem much more mature than my female buds, so would I be able to store any pollen from them for a few weeks til females are ready to pollinate?
Thanks

yes collect the pollen and store it in a film case and into the freezer...can be viable up to a year...how far along is the females?..do they have hairs/pistils?..after pollenation it will take a miniumum of 4 weeks to make a viable seed..longer is better...and when the male flowers cluster you have a few days and they will start to open and drop pollen..so get something under him to catch the pollen..or have a female in with him...hope this helps...Happy Growing

they look Great my friend...just leave them be..the females will be ready for his goods usually 3 weeeks after ya flipped to 12/12...they look very Happy in there..Cant wait to see them in a few weeks when He is dropping all over them....when he start to drop..I like to keep him higher in the room then the girls so the pollen drops on them..I also will take him in hand and shake him over them as well...Happy Growing my friend...:48:

Latest posts

Back