Post Your GLASS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up everyone. We just got this baby in the mail yesterday. :hubba: Yet another glass piece added to The Grunt Collection. ;)

100_1577.jpg

WOW TBG that thing looks vicious, few rips off that and i bet you thought you just fought Tyson BEFORE he went cannibal :giggle:

:rofl: Hick looks like it the build you own pack from bongs r us man that thing needs help, but the quality of the glass its self looks good :D

I just picked up a piece the other day for $30, I'll have to post it here...You guys get your in the mail? I got shops a few miles away that sells glass...All legal too.

Hey EFG nothing but glass here mang. ;)

FTG we buy online and also have a few places to buy from around are area. ;)

SmokinMom i'm hitting her right now. :bongin:

love the french mani.

check my sig out under my photos...look under only glass gallery . i got some killer glass in there, chong, headies, 420 degrees etc...

i like the yellow n black with the switchbaks, i got alot of glass with that design, I LIKE IT!

lookin good :)

Thanks for the great comments..You have some nice glass there your self t.o.a.But the nails are my girls..i dont want you to get the wrong idea know ..lol ..tbg nice ash trap i love a good ole double fliter..In the pic that a chubbler (chillium that bubbles) you can keap it in your pocket with a cork in the carb .A local blower p.j make these ,he also makes them with slide.Put it in an ash trap and its a triple filterd bong.Smoothest hits i have ever taken..

SNV30842.JPG

all good bro.... i dig yalls pipes...ive got one similar to the yellow n black one in purple n black same desigh, stoopid thing cost me a good 200 and its small. only because the quality of the glass. theres basicly no air AT ALL inbetween the rods if you know glass....

yea thish hobby can get costly ..But im pretty lucky i have frindes that blow...Oh yeah i know glass real well the orang and blue..Is a dirt white boy DWB..shes all cobalt blue some of the most expensive rods you can buy..cobalt is addictive ..lol any one ever seen those molino glass these are the best priced headies I have ever seen .There like 30 to 250..But you can get a crazy pipe for 100 or so..I think EVERYONEDOESIT.com has them..

Sorry for the huge size....

...But this seems to be the only way I can post images on this forum.

I would have resized them but that is a complicated matter on my extremely unorganized computer.

These are a few from my collection...I would post more but I don't want to take up too much space.

From South Lake Tahoe. By the Estranged Mountain Folk

This bubbler channels the smoke through the tube on the side, the main pieces have no flow.

Chameleon Glass. South Bay.

I used to keep this case in my car...

...Good thing I know how to talk to cop's or I would be in jail. The case in a police locker.

-FNG

**Note** Thanks for the fix!

FatHead.jpg

1off.jpg

1Offfunctionality.jpg

caseone.jpg

contents.jpg

Latest posts

Back