Pot & Birth control pills...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
A solution of one pill to one gallon of water has been reported to cause increased growth speed in tomato plants. It is possible this will help herb plants too. One treatment administered before flowering and one administered a few weeks before harvesting might help the plant mature faster.
One grower told a story of the same type of plants, one administered the estrogen grew to 20 feet, while the other was 7 feet. This may be purely anecdotal, but it may work. Try it and report back to us on results.

after reading this I wonder if I should try it. I have tons of BC pills I could use..Has anyone else ever tried this? think its crazy lol? I am guessing I would need to crush the pill into powder then put it into the water..opinions please..thank you!

do it...do it..do it..(chanting)..I would look into what the ingredients are that are in the kind of BC that you have and make sure there isn't anything in it that would kill a plant immediately, and if not, why not?

I have a clone I have been revegging..but she doesnt look happy to not be budding anymore she isnt growing much just revegging (lol which is the point good plant). I may try this diluted on her and just let her flower...

Pot and birth control pills do work ! I know this because I have never yet seen a person give birth to a plant ( Yet ) ..Or a pot ! But Birth and Pot control is another debate ! I get hit with a pot frequently and it's all due to lack of birth control ! Take care !

so no pot people? dang. kind of scary. I would want to light them on fire..

wrap em in a toga made of paper and away weee go

if we ate them in brownies would that make us canibals?

purplephazes said:
Pot and birth control pills do work ! I know this because I have never yet seen a person give birth to a plant ( Yet ) ..Or a pot ! But Birth and Pot control is another debate ! Take care !

:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uh sister 2 dog, dont you wan't those bc's fer somthing else??:p Read an old texas grow mag back in the 70's that said it worked but never heard of anyone acually trying it.

nope chef...these are all pills that made me sick and I had to stop using and switch...so they are useless except for maybe this purpose.

If you saved the pills and fed your man 1 of them every day from Christmas until April, he would have grown a pair of breasts.

Kinda funny April fools joke :rofl:

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
If you saved the pills and fed your man 1 of them every day from Christmas until April, he would have grown a pair of breasts.

:rofl: :rofl: You've gotta be cruel to be kind :holysheep: !

HippyInEngland said:

And just think of how much more fun his showers would be!... :p

you guys have been toking on the wrong pipe or something.

2Dog said:
BIRTH CONTROL PILLS
A solution of one pill to one gallon of water has been reported to cause increased growth speed in tomato plants. It is possible this will help herb plants too. One treatment administered before flowering and one administered a few weeks before harvesting might help the plant mature faster.
One grower told a story of the same type of plants, one administered the estrogen grew to 20 feet, while the other was 7 feet. This may be purely anecdotal, but it may work. Try it and report back to us on results.

after reading this I wonder if I should try it. I have tons of BC pills I could use..Has anyone else ever tried this? think its crazy lol? I am guessing I would need to crush the pill into powder then put it into the water..opinions please..thank you!

:rofl:

:spit:

:rolleyes:

:ignore:

:bong:

Alrighty then...

Ya'll knew I would show up in this thread, didn't you?

Here's what I know about using BC pills on plants:

1. No one has documented any testing of human birth control pills on plants. There are many, many types of BC pills. The mix of meds in them can vary widely. Estrogen is only one drug in them. Even the Estrogen comes in two major types, each with it's own unique properties.

2. Mammalian Estrogen has been tested in many ways on plants of many types. None on Marijuana that I'm aware of.

3. The only accepted method of utilization comes with the use for "show" plants. Ornamental plants, specifically. In some types of ornamental plants, African violets mostly, the term B.C. Pills is used as there were only one type, in a generic use. This makes the results suspicious in my eyes.

4. The use of mammalian estrogen in food crops has shown wide scale NEGETIVE results. Root growth was diminished. Harvest weight was lessened. General plant health was diminished.

5. The effects of mammalian estrogen as taken by the estrogen receptors in plants, (plants have their own estrogen), is unknown. Since the substance "Estrogen" is a naturally occurring substance in plants, it's unknown if mammalian estrogen might be taken into the plants produce. If it is, it might very well have a very dangerous effect of ingested. It may not, also. Who wants to be the guinea pig? Who wants to find out if it harms your reproductive system or perhaps something else?

All in all, I think that anyone using BC pills on something they intend to ingest is nuts. It's untested. The plant DOES use it's own estrogen, but it's not the same as the DIFFERENT ones in mammalian estrogen.

Stoney's advice; don't use it on your plants until someone, somewhere finds out if it can harm you or not.

HippyInEngland said:

:rofl: Thats just great thanks

"P"

Hick said:
And just think of how much more fun his showers would be!... :p
:rofl: When april comes around he probably won't fit in the shower with those Dolly Pardon Back breakers ;)

I heard you can put a condom over your buds to make them swell up.

purplephazes said:
Pot and birth control pills do work ! I know this because I have never yet seen a person give birth to a plant ( Yet ) ..Or a pot ! But Birth and Pot control is another debate ! I get hit with a pot frequently and it's all due to lack of birth control ! Take care !
lol this post was so confusing to me, it PWNS

Latest posts

Back