pot size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkane

Funky
Reaction score
what would happen to the plant if i let it grow in a medium size pot or a smaller one?

smaller pot usually would mean smaller plant and less yield. but after seeing rubyhemp growing a beast from a 16 oz cup. i would say it would take a lot more care and tlc in order to get the bst out of her with a smaller pot.

The larger the container, the less likely are some of the most common problems. It's easier to care for. You can grow it in a test tube if you want to fill it with nutrients every 15 minutes. hehe

A hydroponic ebb and flow will relive you of almost ALL maintenance.

I have found in the past with a root bound pot the plants had a tendency to go yellow. I don't know if this is due to not enough oxygen because of the root density, or because the roots cannot absorb the nutrients efficiently this way. On the other hand, I have seen great grows done in considerably small pots, but never a great grow in an extremely small pot. So, best not to let it go too long, and if you really want your plants healthy don't hold back on a pot change.

TGT

Latest posts

Back