Pot size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgolu24

Reaction score
I will start the vegetation phase in 9cm diameter and 12cm deepth cup. ill keep them for around 4 weeks and then I will transplant them into 20x20x20cm what makes 8 liter witch is around 2.2 galon, and I will keep them in the square pots till harvesting.

are the pots big enough? my grow box is 70x90x145 cm (2.3'x3'x4.6') si I can fit 12 pots in it, but I think I will have only about 9 pots in it. would that all be ok? (btw i'm planting Big Bud)

I use 3 gal grow bags with no problem and right now I have 2 clones in one 2 gal grow bag so you should be fine.

oh, thnx, but does it matters that the pot is square and not round? i think i have read some where that it's better to use round pots. is this true?

IMHO not true at all. The best thing about using square pots is you can fit more in your room. ;)
mgolu24 said:
oh, thnx, but does it matters that the pot is square and not round? i think i have read some where that it's better to use round pots. is this true?

Latest posts

Back