Powdery mildew outdoor during veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if its the same or not. Yours def looks more uniform. Mine more splotchy. Here's a few more from today

image.jpg

OH NO!!!! Are you having cool nights and high daytime temps? It will usually go away with higher night time temps. Check into the SNS and see if they have an antifungal...So sorry ston!

Nights in the 50's, days avg in the 80's. Whats SNS Rose? Seems like the h2o2 and water mixture is at least holding it at bay for now. Def need to eradicate this before flower kicks in.

That is how mine looked when I got the PM. The eagle20 exterminated it. :)

Great! Not taking chances, gonna get some.

Goes double for me.Sorry ston for jumping in on your post,didn't see much sense asking same general question.MoJo to ya!

i just bought "actionavate" for organic gardening---contains beneficial microorganisms---feed stematically in your watering---kid at the hydro shop swears by it---i do not have the PM yet and will be using this as preventative---soon to see

google---naturalindustries

As said. Eagle20 is the end all for PM. Saturate them good when sun is going down, not in the am. Your gonna want to do it on a night that's not windy. Be careful man. Gloves and goggles are the basics. Shower off after you finished and don't go touching the door knobs to house, shower hot/cold lever, etc.

Maybe that is what's wrong with me :eek: I never showered off after applying :hitchair:

This is what I wanted you to check out, i have not used it but I am so happy with this line. Just haven't had pm yet.
hp://sierranaturalscience.com/products/natural-pesticides/sns-244

Just got some of the green cure.Currently raining so will try to hit the girls tomorrow evening.I've only noticed it on one plant but have others very close by,should I do all my girls or just the one showing it?

Ok, so am I doing something wrong here? Got a vial of 30ml of eagle 20 from the hydro store. They said 5ml to a gallon of water. Mixed that in my pump sprayer two nights ago, and went to town spraying all three plants. Yesterday got home from work and still saw some on one of the three plants. I know I sprayed them really good, but figured maybe just missed a little. Mixed a little more in the sprayer, sprayed where I saw some still.

Now today got home and saw some again on that same plant, and one or two little spots on each of the other two... ??? Suggestions? It definitely seems like it got rid of a lot, but didnt get it all. Am I not doing something right?

It may be that 5ml per gallon of water is not quite strong enough to eradicate the fungus entirely or quickly enough to prevent new outbreaks from showing up. If you still have the same mix in your sprayer, I would add another 5ml to it and spray them again at dusk.

Don't be suprised if you begin to see many brown spots show up on those leaves that were/are affected by the PM. It puts its roots deep into the leaf and when it dies it kills the area where it is in the leaf. Don't worry about removing those leaves when that happens, the plants will take care of that themselves.

Yeah, have already noticed brown spots from where some had been killed off. Ok so, ill try upping the strength of the solution tonight. Geeze, PM SUCKS!

It takes a bit to sink into the leaf tissue. The directly sprayed spots will die off right away, usually. That's why a little clone dunk, instead of a spray is recommended. But yes, it could of been your solution was not strong enough for infection.

Latest posts

Back