Powdery mildew outdoor during veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
orangesunshine said:
i just bought "actionavate" for organic gardening---contains beneficial microorganisms---feed stematically in your watering---kid at the hydro shop swears by it---i do not have the PM yet and will be using this as preventative---soon to see

google---naturalindustries

So far so good I know other people in our neighborhood that have p.m. Not me baby

My Gh3 would just kill that off. It has been a success for me for the grows that I have done, but maybe next year ill plan ahead and try an organic grow. Hmm.

NC, I get the clone dunk scenario for indoor grows, in a controlled environment, but outdoor that would have helped? Is eagle 20 preventative also? I mean the plants are pretty big already and months old, and the pm just recently showed up. Gonna suit up again at dusk and spray them with a stronger concentration. Hopefully it will do the trick.

At some point those plants were small, whether it was seed or clone. It should only take one innoculation for the life cycle of a plant. At least I have never seen in my garden PM or mites after a single innoculation.

Yes. Eagle20 I would classify as a preventative. TBH. I have not sprayed for mites or PM in well over 2 years now or so. But I have not took in any clones in that time either...

Right on, didn't know that. Next grow for sure.

you might want to o to your local nursery and ask if the area has been having a pm prob because some plants can have the pm prob and pass it on. i saw on the news yesterday that alot of plants in my area because the rain have been picking up alot of pm. so it just might be the area you live in. thats the cause of the pm not anything your doing per say

Funny you should say that. Just yesterday when telling my wife what's going on, she said she heard on the local news a story that it is hitting our area hard.

yup its really bad up here lady cam on the news last night and said thier is a pm prob in the area and there not much you can do but wait and see if it gets better because if you try and treat it . next week it will be back because of other plants in the area are still carrying it plus the fact that its been alot of rain falliing lately. really not sure of what you can do right now.

ok i see this is a bit old but i think i have this on my ods and i see it all over my squash should i be moving every thing away from the girls to try to separate them from other more infected plants?

they are in veg obv

Or you can just change the name of the file by adding a 1 or something to the name. Much easier

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: my friend

hXXp://www.google.com/shopping/product/5441887262268376985?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Green+cure&oq=Green+cure&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.cGE&biw=1366&bih=596&tch=1&ech=1&psi=-nbdUavwO6O_igKi64CABw.1373468407342.3&sa=X&ei=AXfdUeOVD8eujAL96oGoBw&ved=0CKMBELok

check into this bro...i got it the local nursery...Im sure hydro shops carry it too...as for the pic issue( not able post in more threads) heres what I do...when i want to add the pic and it says allready in a thread....Right click the pic wanted and click...open in paint...when it opens take the pencil and click a dot somewhere in the pic...than close...it asks if you want to save..say yes....you have just changed the pic and now can use again....do this as many times as ya want:aok:

mojo for the ladies

:48:

Latest posts

Back