Powdery mildew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea it's not showing in the photo but it does look like it's all new growth were it's doing it

Yea it's turning a light green in the bud sights and now that I look it's just the smaller newer leafs but it just looks sporaticly yellowish or light the pgreen around ,all of em are doing it

It's not showing up but it's only the new growth it looks like idk I think they needed a taste more of nitrogen so I added 3 ml to every bucket hopefully that works also I added a bit of Epsom salts to the buckets and I do use Cal mag so we'll see what happens I guess ...how soon would u see the difference if it was a nitrogen def,?

Hey here's a video that shows it better hopfully someone can help me or let me know what's going on I'm stressing over this.... this is the link to my video it's the one that was uploaded last ,with the green canopy thumb nail....thanks in advance

I think you arent getting many responses because your plants look healthy. Im not seeing what youre describing. Did you just start flowering? You may have said but i dont want to go back and read lol

Latest posts

Back