PoWeR sKuNk!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!! Good luck with the grow and keep us posted. Don't forget to put up some pics!! :headbang2:

Good luck! post some pictures when there'll be something interesting to see :)

So did you sleep last night? lol. When we gonna see some pics? Im excited...You should do a grow journal so we can watch your grow. Good Luck!

haha i passed out for like 10 mins and then got up to see if it grew any : ) ill put some pics up as soon as something nice happens.. i just put it in some soil today.

i feel like a little kid with his first ant farm.... ill leave the room for 5 mins and then literally run back in to see if anything moved!

Nice!
Power skunk sounds tasty, cant wait to see the pics. Hope the grow goes smooth man, will be checking back, peace and love!!!
Roken.

so today i messed up... i accidently knocked over the cup of dirt that my seedling was in.... i found my self carefully but franticly sorting through loose dirt on my carpet. thankfully i found my pride of joy and put it back in its home. it seems to be unharmed and happy with its new spot.

LOL it's like going to an amusment park when your a kid huh......Cant sleep ..Just the waiting game sucks but well worth the wait....

yeah... its so bad that ill find myself just sitting in my closet watching it for like 20 mins then once the light starts hurting my eyes ill leave for a bit and then go check it again...

holy ****! i marked the length of my baby girl last night and when i woke up it was double that... im going to go get it checked for steroids...

Your baby that you knocked over should be fine I wouldnt worry. Sounds like you have a strain that wants to show you some love. :) Sounds like your on the right track being a "rookie" and all. lol. Good Luck.

hey rookie congratulations :clap:
youve got the bug now:hubba: ,,,,dont forget pics and updates :peace:

haha yeah im still here, thanks for the concern typical. the skunk is going good. its about 2 feet tall and is starting to bush out. i have it under a LED light now and it seems to like it but not as much as the HPS. i have the HPS on my lowryder diesel which is about a foot tall and has already started to flower... its a girl : ) once the lowryder is done flowering i plan on switching the HPS back to the skunk. sorry i havent been posting i just wasnt getting any feedback so i got tired of updating for no reason. ill get some new pics up soon : )

Latest posts

Back