ppm range in last week of flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KP419

Reaction score
What should an adequete range of ppm should you have in the last week of flowering. I have been told around 1600 ppms but would like more opinions. And how much of a ppm increase should I have each week?

1600 ppm is pretty high for the last week, most give straight water, not a flush just water.

I know that you use just plain water in last week but what i meant was what is a good ppm range to end your grow with before you flush

Whatever your ppm is in your plain water...lol.... but before your last week it will be different for every strain

I run multi strain rooms, each room has it's own res. I don't go above 1000 ppm, I change nutes every 7 days. I live by "less is more". I run nutes up til the bitter end, no flush.

I run a couple different strains and non have gone over 1300ppm. I usually raise my nutes about 150-200 each week until I reach 700-800ppm during veg and then increase to 1k at switch over to flower and bump to 1200 after a couple weeks and hold that to the end. I feel like any more is wasting nutes. However it definitely depends on the strain as some are finicky eaters and some are hogs. Typically the sativa strains are more finicky and the indicas are more hogish. :)

you can boost your nutes till you see a slight burn then back off a little bi

Latest posts

Back