pre vegging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrobud

bhc# vhc# 5150
Reaction score
ok what is pre vegging? i read that the la confidintal seeds need to be pre vegged but idk what that is:eek: i know what the vegg period is so unless they mean germinating:confused: im sure there are more that feel the same way, help please

:confused:2 Never seen pre veg before.. Is that all it says about them and where are the seeds at?

There was a post up a couple days ago about this very topic. I can't remember who threw this link up, but it was an interesting read on the subject of pre-veg. I had never heard about this either, but it makes good sense. Thank you to whomever posted this link originally, now it's my turn to pass it on...aint the internet cool like that??? It's from Maximum Yield magazines website...

hxxp://www.maximumyield.com/article_sh_db.php?articleID=497&submit=Go

hope this helps ya!

yea i read that but must have read the wrong artical:confused:

hmmmm I think it's the only article on the page...but I could be wrong?

it was a link to a page with the artical on it, i must have read the wrong artical. ozzy its the free la confidentals that the tude just gave away. ill read the link again

Interesting read.

hXXp://www.maximumyield.com/article_sh_db.php?articleID=497&yearVar=2009&issueVar=November&featureVar=true

:peace:

i just went and read it again, found what i was looking for that time, does kinda put a new prospective on things;)

how the heck did I give the wrong link? I think I saved just the homepage for max yeild after reading the article on re-veg, sorry! I guess I should have checked before I posted it. Thanks Hippy for the back-up...thats the page I meant to post! Thank you man!

Latest posts

Back