Prepaid Visa and Attitude

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getnasty

Reaction score
Do they accept them or must it be a bank-issued credit/debit card?

You can use a prepaid visa card. Just dont use your temporary card you bought at the store. You must wait for the one to arrive in the mail with our name on it. Then you can order from overseas. This is how ive always ordered.

drfting07 said:
You can use a prepaid visa card. Just dont use your temporary card you bought at the store. You must wait for the one to arrive in the mail with our name on it. Then you can order from overseas. This is how ive always ordered.

:yeahthat: Me Too! It feels safer, I tried using the temp card that you get at teh store and it declines your transaction till you get the one in the mail. Make sure you put enough on there for the money conversion fee or whatever it is mine was $8 from single seed centre.

Thanks Fellas. Have the Insight reloadable card. Think i may just save the hassle and use the debit card.

I have used my debit card over 20 times at attitude by now and never had a problem. I sleep well at night, no worries. Jmo

Latest posts

Back