probation test.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So im just about to be arraigned in court tomarrow on arson charges, but since its a first offense ill probably get probation. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the procedures of a probation drug test, what i should be looking out for.

well i just went thru something similar. in most cases you won't get drug tested when they place you on probation. they will give you time to clean out before popping one on you. unless your on probation already then it gets sticky. thats what happened to me, but i got lucky and they didn't test me on the old probation either.

i would suggest that you stop smoking now. when they do give you a test in most probation offices they watch you piss. so its real hard to sneak anything by them. its not worth the risk to even try to smoke while on probation. jmo good luck

if your not on probation for drug charges 9 times out of 10 there not going to drug test you. I am currently on probation for a mis weed charge. i act took a drug test today. the probation drug test are easy to pass. just dont use any of those crapy expencive drinks that dont really work! just drink a gallon of water pee a couple times and you will be ok.

on arson charges
wat you burn down man? first offense or not, arsons a pretty serious crime bro dependin on wat ya burned down. and why. they gonna look at the nature of the crime as well. not just that its arson and your first offense.
if i go shoot someone and its my first offnse doesnt mean im only gona get probation. jmo
if your dirty now and get sentenced to probation and they test you an you fail your initial test. i dont think they can use that against you but they will ask when the last time you smoked was and they'll calculate 30 days from that date and test ya again prolly an if ya dirty still they might get hard onya. beins they say it only takes 30 days to get out ya system. so you do the math man. if they sk the last time you smoked dont think your doin yaself or anyone a favor by sayin "oh its been a while like 3 weks ago an i dont no more" cuz they'll prolly test you again in a week. but yeah just math it out.
but
procedures of a probation drug test,
as pertainin to wat?
how they do it?
when? wherre? wat you needin to know really?

if your not on probation for drug charges 9 times out of 10 there not going to drug test you. I am currently on probation for a mis weed charge. i act took a drug test today. the probation drug test are easy to pass. just dont use any of those crapy expencive drinks that dont really work! just drink a gallon of water pee a couple times and you will be ok.
this may be true where you are adr but not here.

also the gallon water an pee an viola dont work like tat easy man.
not tryin to harp on ya advice but i think them drinks work fantastic granted you use them correctly. plus probation officers use a lil test strip prior to testin ya pee no wa days an to see if its diluter wit anythin etc. they can tell if you tryin to mask it wit drinkin large amounts of water.
this i know from experience and for a fact they do.
may not be a for sure thing everywhere everytime but its a possibility and wit bein on probation never underestimate them.
all from experience bro.
if you had luck this way then hey thumbs up to ya. but i wouldnt rely on it if i was you. your freedoms at stake if you goof up on it all. take it seriously. jmho

Arsonists don't smoke .......they flame;)

I would stop smoking immediately and start preparing for the worst. It's up to the probation officer if they want to give you urine tests or not. I was on probation for a couple years and I got tested ALL the time. They do watch you do the tests so you probably won't be able to sneak clean urine in. The best bet is to quick smoking today and drink lots of water and exercise. You need to get your metabolism burning so you can get the thc out of your system. I've never had any luck with the drinks or anything like that. IMO, the only thing that works is water and exercise to get it out. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe. Keep us posted.

Similar thing happened to me. they gave me my first test at central booking. Po used that the determine if I should be tested. I passed the first three (1 per month) and they let me stop.

My cousin used puriblend and passed his. No chemicals just alot of tea.

Give your PO reasons to trust you by getting your act together and they will make it easy for you.

POs have seen the worst. There are more monsters in this world than you want to believe.

^^^^:rofl:
im curious wat was set on fire tho

Give your PO reasons to trust you by getting your act together and they will make it easy for you.
that is in all honesty one of the best pieces of advice for anyone on prob i think.

I've been on probation for 5 months now, ive already taken 5 drugs tests and ive past all, its funny tho cuz ill smoke fat bowls right before i go see my officer. 3 items u need. Eye drops, cologne, and a whizzanator. ;) good investment for the avid pot smoker

idk man. most probation drug testing starts out by them askin to empty your poskets turn em inside out. an pull ya pants up tight to ya body to see thst there no obvious signs you packin somethin below. make ya take coat an sweater off if shirt under even checkin shoes etc.. and to top it off some will stand behind or beside you an watch you pee in the cup, sometime they do this sometimes they dont. most ive had run ins wit do diff thigs at ramdom to try throw you off.
i mean they kow tat if your risk to bein dirty then tehres also odds you may be tryin to mask or prep a UA exam imo.
butif on prob for anythin peddy they prolly wont haggle you especialy if you no documented usage history .
justsoemthin for folks to keep in mind as well.

They'll test you to see what you have been taking. If you have been smoking, they'll see the THC levels and will give you about a week to let those levels drop. You will have your one an only 2 free drug test that u can't get in trouble for if they are dirty.

Good luck!

i havnt posted in quite awhile but you guys have been extremely helpful. So ive been on probation for 5 months now and only have a month left. So far its looking like a lot of you are saying that im not going to be tested. But to be on the safe side i have only smoked a handful of times making sure it was less than .8 of a gram, i would love to go the rest of this month without being tested but you never know. Im sort of more worried about the opiates, benzos, amphetamines and pcp in my system than the THC lol

dude if your on your last month probation why dont ya just abstain man. i mean watever time that they sentenced you to but suspended in exchange for probation they can and and may give you all that time just for a simple UA. and to be honest wit you every one i have ever kown personally tobe on probation has always had a close out UA. i mean its ya last day wat would make you think that tehy wouldnt?
better safe than sorry imo. and ive seen the insid eof a prison bud and trust me its not worth that one or two buzz smoeks betwen now an teh end your probation.
but its your life tho.

Latest posts

Back