problem in the grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maineharvest said:
Ill prob get that one

If you hve the cash I wld get the one he suggested if you hve a limited budget and grow in soil I wld go with the 22 buck one...soil is more forgiving

really hydro is by far i think alot easier it costs more to get setup. i love hydro.after this last soil no more soil. i hate lugging dirt. makes a mess of my kitchen my wife always yelling at me for dirt on floor. forget that it was worth every dime not to hear her yell

Yo There,

I have seen this with muliple grows and in my case it was the strain that was just very sensitive all around, same size container, same mix of soil, same nutes, and I just watched her turn to toast, but I'm not there to really have observed all, so I am as the rest of us are sorta limited, but I found a site that might at least give you some more food for thought.

hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks-ThankYou.htm

Right on the front page you will see many up close pics of damage to leaves, and who knows maybe it will help.

I think that your ladies need a bit of that real good stuff otherwise known as some GREEN MOJO
th_GreenMoJo 3.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

th_GreenMoJo 3.jpg

Hey, cold weather inhibits the absorbtion of both potassium and phosphorus - and a smaller pot root system will get cooler than the larger ones. When you flush - use ph balenced water. 2 gallons should do it. Then add a gallon w/ nutes. Remember, if it's going to be cold add extra bloom nutes as absorbtion is less effecient particularily with those nutes below 65 degrees. Just get a cheap ph strip kit to start - if the problems continue then I'd invest in somehing more expensive.

When I intially saw these pics I immediatly thought potassium, after talking with you - it seemed maybe N or a higher ph was possible. I've encountered many grows that got to cold and with that info I would of told right away it was bloom nutes. Many people don't realize how much temp effects the root systems ability to intake potassium and phosphorus. try increasing these things and see how it goes. Let us know how it goes.........

Today I wrapped a long piece of thick insulation all the way around the pots so maybe that will help the cold temps at night a little bit.

The temps have been very low at night around here.

ya same here dipped into 20s my room is like 50-60 at night 70 day as long as they didnt freeze they can take some cold temps. at 60 growth stops

I might just leave the lights off for 24 hours and switch the schedule so the lights are on at night and off during the day. I might have too.

my buddy does that works for him. im assuming this place you keep them has no elect n or part of home. how cold does it get in there

I run mine at night also. Some districts have cheaper off peak fees and in my area I utilize cooler night time temps to keep light temps down and drop the light on the plants for more lumens.

Im growing in a shed and the temps are getting into the 30s every night sometimes into the 20s.

Ive thought about running a little heater but even the smallest heater I could fine used like 1500 watts.

wow thats cold for them what about a small propane fire place do you have safe room to run one of those till there done. hd has them 200 to 300 though probally not worth it though

Im going to leave that all up to my buddy cause my plants are doing fine and only his are messed up. This is going to be my only grow in his shed so I dont want to invest any more money than I already have. Im not really sure what I will do right now.

ah i didnt see it was his shed ok so the choice is clear ride it out good luck

looks very much like a magnesium blockage resulting from an excess in calcium. its very easy and safe to fix. add 1 tbsp of Epson Salt (magnesium sulfate) to one gallon of water. after the 2nd watering you will see a difference

Latest posts

Back