Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would let them rest up from transplanting for a couple days, maybe until the soil dries out. then i would add 1/4 or 1/2 strength growbig to the water. im having the same leaf tip browning as you so hopefully i can fix it too :D

Well it was Teusday night that I transplanted them. The soil has dried out today and I watered it like 2 hours ago.

i would give them a light dose of the grow big every other watering till grow picks up...then slowly bump up nutes. dont do to much too fast, let the things youve changed have a chance to work.;)

EB.. if they're in fresh FFOF soil, they don't need any nutrients or addatives for the moment. "IMHP" .. LEAVE 'EM ALONE.. ;) let them recover from all they've been put through, for a few days (a week). Give 'em a drink when they get thirsty, don't over water.

Yea I decided to do a few days of letting them sit and see how they do and they are great. I thought some would maybe die because of the full removal of soil and cleaning the roots off of all the mg mix i had used. one was even a runt with two leave left that were almost dead and it seems like that one is even gonna make it. but now they are all growing and i can notice new growth every hour of the day. The small one is still coming along but slower though i will try and posts pics and i wanna say thanjk you for everyone willing to take time to help me out.

Latest posts

Back