Problems, Help Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonUndertow

Passionate Grower
Reaction score
After correcting most of my mistakes from my last grow (thanks to the people at MP) I had a fairly good batch this last few weeks. Now one of my girls is showing some yellowing which seems to be spreading to the others. These pics are from the worst one.

Organic grow medium with perlite added. pH adjusted (with lime juce) tap water at around 6.3 - 6.6. 400w MH on 24/7. 5 weeks in veg. watering every 2-3 days. I just flushed it last night. fan with 120 m3/h. 20-20-20 nutes every 2 weeks. RH 56% Temps around 24c. I topped it last week.

1 (1).jpg

1 (2).jpg

1.jpg

Well 2 weeks is too long between feeds so I'd start to feed twice weekly and of course lowering your feed strength as you are feeding more often but for the moment I'd give 1 good feed then feed more frequently but at a lowered dose.

They don't look particularly pale?

i agree with rockstar ,,they need more food ,,but are looking good :48:

I also think that your pH is probably a problem. It is a little high to start with and probably rises right back to pre-lime juice levels very quickly. Food products used as pH down break down very fast. I would recommend getting some real pH down.

Latest posts

Back