Problems with vape pens. Expert Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my units are 18650 batteries.
Take care and they last a long time.
Always use matched pairs in two battery mods.

My only dual is a 21700 so i bought 2 sets. For stuff like this 2 batteries will last many days before they need charging. My other 2 are 18650s and i buy at least 3 at a time. Vaping non stop all day though its 2-3 days tops depending on the watts/tank/ect you are using.

Kandy Pens sells a Pearl. On sale atm too. Less than 20watts and 316SS coils that work in temp control are $5/3 coils....Thats crazy cheap. They get ya on the $10 shipping.

IMG_20230817_075437_6.jpg
IMG_20230817_075516_6.jpg
IMG_20230817_075600_6.jpg

Some really bad pics...........fuuck I am gonna use the Nikon from now on.

Make sure to get a 21700 Molicell or other AUTHENTIC battery for it. The Yihi mods are/were built far better than many brands. Mine is over 3yrs old and still works fine.

When you start dealing with sub ohms you also crank up the amps needed so you want really good batteries. As a battery heats up its internal resistance goes up and so does the heat. Good batteries with a rating of 20amp or more and a rated LOW internal resistance is highly recommended.
I believe I got the Samsung battery iirc.

Bubba

On your yi hi site: first one, 18650, not 21700.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817-152055.png
    Screenshot_20230817-152055.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 0
No I somehow neglected to order batteries! Next couple units have all the batteries with those orders. Why this one came first and I ordered none, pure poor planning. Next day or two I will have it up and running.

Bubba

I suppose the thing that came with the drag that the Sequoia replaces is only useful for tobacco juice?

Bubba

I need to brew up some more qwet before it comes. If nothing else, one area dispensary has Proper Cannabis indica full spectrum rosin. They press bubble. This is going to lead to a press! I looked at those you suggested, from about 200 bucks to wild. What is the personal size one that is good enough without going to cheap or too high.
Want one worth having.

Bubba

That is ecig juice only.
I use the 12 ton and its about perfect.
The ones with the handle attached to the jack in the frame turn into a wrestling match I definitely recommend a unit with a separate pump.

Latest posts

Back