Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autos have grown legs and started running…., day 15 above soil.
I didn’t plan it this way but these all popped up on my dads birthday…
Kinda cool and easy to remember!
image.jpg

@Airbone Looking back at my notes on those autos--- You should see sex on them in approximately 8 days, at around 23 days from breaking ground.

I have seen many people topping autos now, topping makes more Bud Sites, but can slow (will) plants grow3 time.
Do it

I have seen many people topping autos now, topping makes more Bud Sites, but can slow (will) plants grow3 time.
Do it
Back when I was "in the know" (if I ever was lol) most growers frowned on topping a plant and did LST instead. Is this still a thing? Or maybe these growers were concerned about plant recovery time and losing some of the outdoor grow season?

Back when I was "in the know" (if I ever was lol) most growers frowned on topping a plant and did LST instead. Is this still a thing? Or maybe these growers were concerned about plant recovery time and losing some of the outdoor grow season?
All depends on the desired effect, most strive for more bud sites and light exposure.

You can get bigger buds by bending the b.itch over and allowing light into areas that normally don't get light.
I have never topped an Auto but i have topped many of my girls after they reached about 18".

Latest posts

Back