Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they might benefit from some added nitrogen. If it's just coco choir, the PH should be neutral.
485057D4-2178-4780-8298-C07015143332.jpeg

They are doing better.

Time to start another few.
I got some gelato, wedding cake and zkittles ILGM auto seeds going in water tonight.
Thanks to a friend who grows some amazing stuff!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Pulling up a chair!

@Airbone from experience with those same strains.... the wedding cake likes to be topped
It won’t grow out of control. The zkittlez is a wild beast. It, and the gelato will take over if you let them. I have pretty good notes from my runs on them. Hit me up if you need 👍

Air try this Avatar you may like it better

Attachments

• chute21.jpg
    chute21.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
Your really killing it..... I think you'd increase your yield adding a small COB light to the flower room to add more spectrum.. read up on it and plants seem to love that mix..

Looking great, enjoy the harvest

oh for sure... my first grow was a joke so to achieve this on run #1... Atta Boy. and that's not being cute but a
huge compliment sir.. I grew 10 seeds, got 1 female and about an oz or less... lmao.

rock on man.... we wanna see more

oh for sure... my first grow was a joke so to achieve this on run #1... Atta Boy. and that's not being cute but a
huge compliment sir.. I grew 10 seeds, got 1 female and about an oz or less... lmao.

rock on man.... we wanna see more
Heck I killed half my plants when I started LOL

Latest posts

Back