Progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear that those farkin thrips struck you again. damnit! still looks like you'll pull a decent harvest from it, though.

Hmmm.... the FAM is legit, grade A fire. If you're concerned about uniformity and same plant height, then I would recommend something indica dominant. It grew very similar structure wise to the WSE Chemdawg that we both ran. Whatcha got in your arsenal these days?

This is what I have for beans.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I also have those Chemdawg and Bruce banner mothers going. I have one chem clone going with my rainbow sherbet.
image.jpg

Personally, I'd go with that scary cherry 🍒

Or maybe even the super skunk

Dude!!!!
I don’t know how I survived without one of these before.
Loving this auto trimmer.

Before….
image.jpg

After…
image.jpg
image.jpg

a little trim still necessary. But damn…
I love it

I'm sure you already know, but make sure you know what you're doing and stay out of the room while that ozone generator is on.
Yes sir !!!!!!

DISCLIMER!!!
OZONE GENETATORS produce toxic gas that WILL kill everything around it if not used safely!!!!

I'm sure you already know, but make sure you know what you're doing and stay out of the room while that ozone generator is on.
Yes sir !!!!!!

DISCLAIMER!!!
OZONE GENETATORS produce toxic gas that WILL kill everything around it if not used safely!!!!

Hmmm?
That sounds like a hmmm of something I might not know. Lol
Plan on the generator for cleaning and sterilization of my tents.
Also read about them being used for pest control for bed bugs and food storage.
Not much on running them with live plants though.
If you know something I don’t please share.

Latest posts

Back