Puff Busted !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trent45 said:
Sorry to hear my man, but hey, things could be A LOT worse. The whole scenario sounds a little fishy to me that they just busted into your house and conviscated your things. I don't know much about the criminal system in your area, but they have no authoruty to enter your house for one reason, and convict you for another. Sounds like you could get off if you have a good lawyer and a push hard towards the fact that there was no means of comunication on the part of the police. Did they try to call your house, or cell phone? Did they knock, announcethere presence or look inside to see if anyone was indeed inside, or in any touble. Seems like they kinda just busted in and one thing turned into another after they smooped around long enough.
see,thats the thing....i wasn't there..so i have no idea

Melissa said:
sorry to hear that puff ,,,good luck in your new town ,,,,hope all goes well :peace:
all will be well....i will be protected in my new location...thanks for the support guys...and gals:D i will say this....no way am i gonna stop now....i'm simply leaving all the risks behind

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hey Puff Monkey, my thoughts are with you. That just sucks. A good lawyer can make all the difference in the world. Good luck and keep us all informed. Here is the NORML "Find a Lawyer" link: http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3445

THG
much thanks hempess' my friends are going to pull everything they have to get me out of this.....tomorrow night, i'l be sitting on the beach tokin' a fatty.even my bondsman says 3-5 years probation...less with a good lawyer....it seems that everyone i've come into contact with is showing some kind of support so ithink i'll be ok.....plus , the med issue WILL come up in court.....i will have doctors to testify on my behalf..my home is very modest so there is no sign of a serious money making operation and i'm not even being charged with intent to distribute..all in all i'm not in a bad spot considering the events of this past weekend...

DomsChron said:
That's harsh, get a good lawyer and you'll be fine. Sorry to hear you had to spend time behind bars my man.
i actually never made it behind bars.....it seems that my friends have more power than i knew about...not with the cops, but being able to take care of me within hours and they are in florida, i'll have to ask how they got me an apartment literally 1 hour after i made the call,and then rented a van to come pick me and my equiptment up.....that is a true friend,to drive 12 hours to help me out.

Youll be alright mang. May the force be with you!

I remember when I was locked up last time... had a couple cops in there
wanting to be body guards for my band being we were playing
alot around the central east coast area. Bail was 25,000 that time.
The guy that set it thought it was disrespectful how me and my bass
player were laughing it off because we knew we had the money to get
outta there that night..... Couldnt stand the fact we were hitting it
off with every cop in the holding/booking area I guess.
But had nothing to do with drugs.

Goodluck mang!
edit: Like said above, A good lawyer is all it takes.
Its all about the franks in this country. Got enough
of those and you can get away with anything.

Wow, Puff, you do have a true friend. Sorry to hear all that, but it almost sounds like divine intervention since everything is turning out better than before. I told you if you looked after that dog you'd be okay.;)

I wish I was moving to California and getting a medical card! :giggle:

lyfr said:
Sorry 'bout your troubles Puff, we'd love to have ya:)
no matter what happens, you guys will know when i return(if i even have to leave at all)..i'd love to see cali, and prolly stay...i love the idea of not being persecuted for my choice in meds....btw, i am really high right now..i'm at a friends house and she has some good....i haven't slept in 3 days but i feel much better right now so i figure i'll sleep good tonight

poopsie said:
Wow, Puff, you do have a true friend. Sorry to hear all that, but it almost sounds like divine intervention since everything is turning out better than before. I told you if you looked after that dog you'd be okay.;)

I wish I was moving to California and getting a medical card! :giggle:
if i move to cali, it'll be at least a year from now....i actually did call the SPCA on my neighbors....at least i don't have to worry about retaliation;)

I'm pretty sure norml only recommends law firms that are experienced in weed law and defending people like yourself. Don't quote me though, thats just from what I've gleaned in my visits to the norml site.

thanks...i'm gonna call the nashville firm....there office is really close to my house

Latest posts

Back