Puff Busted !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
yep,....another case of the cops checking on someone's "well being"...they only took my plants and bongs...they left all my equiptment,so i'm moving out of state tomorrow....i'll still show up for court,9 plants does'nt seem to be too big a deal here...hey were gonna give me a citaion but i did'nt qualify....my bail was 15,000 and i got out a couple o' hours ago...i'm gonna go for illegal search&seizure...i nee a good lawyer and some good advice....could some one please post the NORMAL legal link ???thanks

Sucks man. What happened how did they get you?

Hang in there bro and liar up as soon as you can. Hell beg, borrow, (steal but not really) to get the money for a good lawyer. It will be worth it in the end. Enough money can get you out of anything. Ask OJ.

i've got the cash....my mother and i got into an extremely heated arguement over tne phone and my ptsd kicked in...she supposedly thought i would harm myself and called the cops....but the kicker is........i was'nt there....they took pics and seized the plants only,...and all o my smokewear...i loved those pipes....i don't think the charge will stick because of the way they found it but i could e wrong...

and no, im not on my PC..i cant believe the did'nt take it...they did'nt even take my drybox or the pound of leaves i had...and they DID find it..

when i relocate, i'll be fine....thankfully i have a few TRUE friends to help.....my buddy from a few states away has already rented a van and will be here to take me and my "toys" back with him...i already have an apartment where i'm going and enough cash to start fresh.....wish me luck....i will not leave this site but i don't know how long i'll be puff monkey...

Good luck bro. I wish you all the best. Sometimes you just get dealt a bum hand.

it could have been alot more bummer.....i'm a convicted felon and they found a shotgun, but it was broken and there were no shells....but they still could have charged me with it....i was overwelmed by the support of all the jailors.....they kept pointing out the drunks and kept saying"...and that is legal"...they also said i was the coolest "badguy" they ever booked

Dude, suck big time, man.Wishing you the best on your case, bud, I know you'll be fine tho. Hope you come back real soon, I really enjoyed your grows on here.

Sorry to hear my man, but hey, things could be A LOT worse. The whole scenario sounds a little fishy to me that they just busted into your house and conviscated your things. I don't know much about the criminal system in your area, but they have no authoruty to enter your house for one reason, and convict you for another. Sounds like you could get off if you have a good lawyer and a push hard towards the fact that there was no means of comunication on the part of the police. Did they try to call your house, or cell phone? Did they knock, announcethere presence or look inside to see if anyone was indeed inside, or in any touble. Seems like they kinda just busted in and one thing turned into another after they smooped around long enough.

sorry to hear m8.
best of luck getting back on your feet, and i hope you fare better in your new place.
i'm suprised they didn't take your equipment though. that's basically all they do here (well unless you're growing mass amounts, then fines may follow) usually they just take the plants and equipment, and that's that.

Latest posts

Back