Pumping Iron.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Not much I can say apart from I like my women to look women, not men :p

Whats your thoughts on women body builders?

:peace:

2 wl.jpg

2 wl 2.jpg

2 wl 3.jpg

2 wl 4.jpg

2 wl 5.jpg

2 wl 6.jpg

2 wl 7.jpg

2 wl 8.jpg

I don't really care for Women Bodybuilders. Now that's not to say I don't like women with muscles, because I do. I find it particularly arousing when a woman has a flat stomach, but when she flexes, you can see her six pack. It gets me every time.

I have to admit that there is something a little unsettling about a woman who warms up with, what I max out with.

That's just totally gross and is abuse of the body.

I admire the sculpted physique of a swimmer or gymnast but these women undergo physical changes which gives them a male jawline and having to shave,an enlarged you know what,it's just a freak show.

Rockster said:
That's just totally gross and is abuse of the body.

I admire the sculpted physique of a swimmer or gymnast but these women undergo physical changes which gives them a male jawline and having to shave,an enlarged you know what,it's just a freak show.

:yeahthat: I agree completely.

No thanks.

Those pics are a graphic illustration of the damage that steroids do.

horrifying pictures,i think the same about there figure.well its a little more terrifying,haha YUK is right.

"Do you think anybody thinks I'm a failure cause I go home to Starla at night! Forget about it!"
-Napoleon Dynamite
Rex Kwon Do

I agree women with man features are blucchhhhgg. The fitness models at those shows have good muscle and definition and are f'n hot. Remember though, its their bodies and they can do what they want with them..hmmm sound familiar.

UKgirl ur photo is just insane how big tht guy is to everyone else:holysheep:

basicly thoses women are men in the harmone sense nothing but testosterone in them chicks, um i think there chicks, that ones looks like my uncle Vinny.....:bong2:

Latest posts

Back