Punks,Thieves, and Crop Rippers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHighCrimes

Organic Mechanic
Reaction score
As my best friend has now passed (my dog).

Punks think they can turn up at my house at 3.30am.

1 Punk tried to quietly open my gate and sneak into my yard.
I knew it was locked so i seperated the curtains and watched this punk .

As i watched i heard 1 of my movement sensors sound the alarm near the greenhouse.

I had a baseball bat in hand, 6ft 3" and weighing around 220pound i bolted
straight out my door to the gate and said
"What would you like sir" but i said it in a meaningful kinda way (ya dig)

This punk says .."err uummm i look for peter"

I say "Not at 3.30am ya friggin dont"

20 yr old punk says "oh this must be wrong house"

I say " You know what punk ..my rotty might be gone but the friggin owner doe's more than bite"

Punk says " I am really sorry and starts running"

I say " you come thru locked gate anytime more than sorry is waiting for you"

Punk continues running ...

Even though we know this kid was'nt out for a leisurely walk at 3.30am
Nobody but my wife knows i grow !

I think this kid was going to take a random chance to cheat death.

My guess would be that just maybe he could smell my grow or his intentions were to attempt to rip off my shed beside my house.

Either way i have my whole yard wired with movement sensors because my Greenhouse can be seen by about 6 neighbouring properties.

I am not sure what to do short of killing someone if they were to attempt to steal my children !

What would you do ?

Edit : Oh and guys the movement sensor near the greenhouse only went off because of my cat ...she usaully stays in at night but she had to do the girl thing at 2 am .

Get some these ifin yual have fenced in yard pilgrem they work fur me ;)

BWD

IMO i would invest in an air scrubber---no need for anyone to be smelling your grow

Nobody but my wife knows i grow !

Sounds like more than wifey knows....I would get another Dog fast...and killing someone for any reason is Hard...be carefull

A bat? You sure aint in America if you think a bat or a dog will chase anybody off your land. lol

Personally I would get 2 dogs :D

When I grew outside I know people could smell it. With five dogs I never had an attempt. Prob got lucky. I also have a few signs up about my gun and dogs. :D

Knock both of them out with the baseball bat. Then drag them to the nearest park and place them in a compromising position so that in the morning everyone can see them in this compromising position.

Or practice your best Clint Eastwood imitation saying "Do ya feel lucky Punk, well do ya"

id buy me a tazer and taze the **** outta them, then tie em up blindfold em drag em in my house cover up any evidence and get midevil on their asses short of killing them, til they begged for mercy. then once I was convinced they learned their lesson id let em out the back door and tell em to go and dont turn back or I might change my mind on killing them. theyll for sure never be back, and let anyone know to never F**K with my S**T again unless they wanna suffer the wrath! but thats just me!

that kid would of looked funny runnin away with that bat up his...

Hi guys and gal,

{Quote : BWD Get some these ifin yual have fenced in yard pilgrem they work fur me}

BWD, brother if i could own 1 skunk i think it would have to move along i have smelt those thing on Foxtel Animal Planet :) . Ain't good pilgrem ;)

{Quote : OS IMO i would invest in an air scrubber---no need for anyone to be smelling your grow}

I have got a fan and scrubber OS i am just relying on 8hr insense sticks to musk the smell. They work brilliant but i am considering it all the same . Trying to keep the power bills down at the moment as well finances are holding me back at this point.

{ Quote : 4u Sounds like more than wifey knows....I would get another Dog fast...and killing someone for any reason is Hard...be carefull}

I know it sounds pretty nasty 4u ..but brother i have worked really hard to get to where i am today my medicine is in my plants my spine aches relentlessly and i will break my back to protect my family and my grow.. either way your post is heard bro.

{ Quote : Spear.. A bat? You sure aint in America if you think a bat or a dog will chase anybody off your land. lol}

Precisely brother the chances of people carrying guns down here a slim to none unless gang ties are involved. I like to take chances, chances are that anyone on my turf would come off 2nd best to my baseball bat ;)

{ Quote : YYZ I would love to put the hurt on that anus but would stop short of killing it.}

Tehehe.. YYZ Whats the possibillity of that anus enjoying the bat stuck up there ? I would hope it did'nt come back tomoorow night for a bit more action. I may have to tear it a new one if it did ;)

{ Quote : 2dog When I grew outside I know people could smell it. With five dogs I never had an attempt. Prob got lucky. I also have a few signs up about my gun and dogs.}

Hey 2dog great to see you again :) been a while indeed . I have just finished putting a sign on my gate (laminated) Sign States : DOG HAS DIED OWNER LIVES ON. ENTER AT OWN RISK.

{ Quote :Knock both of them out with the baseball bat. Then drag them to the nearest park and place them in a compromising position so that in the morning everyone can see them in this compromising position.
Or practice your best Clint Eastwood imitation saying "Do ya feel lucky Punk, well do ya"}

Thats exactly what went through my mind at the time pcduck drag em to the park where the number 69 came to mind.. my next thought was from the movie ..Blood in Blood out . A new tattoo maybe.. and clint . Go ahead make my day :)

{Quote : HBM :id buy me a tazer and taze the **** outta them, then tie em up blindfold em drag em in my house cover up any evidence and get midevil on their asses short of killing them, til they begged for mercy. then once I was convinced they learned their lesson id let em out the back door and tell em to go and dont turn back or I might change my mind on killing them. theyll for sure never be back, and let anyone know to never F**K with my S**T again unless they wanna suffer the wrath! but thats just me!}

HBM.. Brother have we met ? Cos i swear we gotta either be good friends or related . Your style is ma kinda style. There are no laws that stop us from breaking them when it comes to doing what is right. Lemme guess you would help an ole lady up if she fell over . I can tell that you would ...its just our style ! But this...never F**K with my S**T again ....well we got morals , If it ain't yours keep walking. ;)

{ Quote : Brimck that kid would of looked funny runnin away with that bat up his...}

Something like this

Baseball bat.jpg

Pleasure to be fireside BWD ;)

Yual good folk here at MP.

Peace THC !

Latest posts

Back