purple leaves?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagrower

Reaction score
ok guys, first time poster long time reader. i have to females flowering. both are from the same bud, and one has totaly turned purple....any ideas?

justagrower said:
ok guys, first time poster long time reader. i have to females flowering. both are from the same bud, and one has totaly turned purple....any ideas?
I can think of three things off the top of my head. Cold temps can cause your plants leaves to turn purple. Phosphorous deficiency could be another reason or it could just be genetics in the plant.

hmmmm where did my post go ?

pauly shore refered to marijuana as purple sticky punch in the movie BIO-DOME.

ya i heard bout the cold temps...and there in my attic where it gets pretty cold this time of year...but the buds look great. do yall know if its bad for the bud?

i dont think so just take a pic and post here if you can, im wonder how those this thing look like

how many weeks is it into flower? purple leaves are a normal trait for some plants to have even the buds will turn purple, if your growing in cooler temps that will cause it to but its no problem.

check out this purple jackfrost, best ive smoked and ive some of the best. Its white widow x jack herrer x haze x northan lights x rainbow kashmiri

3704Garden_2_003.jpg

Autumn.jpg

picture_239.jpg

picture_293.jpg

3704jack_frost_48_days_7.jpg

picture_240.jpg

looks to me that the only concern you have is deciding what device your gonna use to smoke them ladies. looks just like the first one picture above.

Pictures are kind of unfocused. It looks to me as though its ur older fan leaves that are turning purple. I think from what Ive read, its probably the colder temps. What are your temps up there out of curiosity? humidity?

Latest posts

Back