Purple Maxx & Gravity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hazewarrior

Protected under prop 215
Reaction score
:cool: PLEASE NOTE: This is the actual text on the bottle and this post is not a solicitation. I left out the directions for use and the ingredients. These sample where given to me today at my local hydro store.

Has anyone ever tried them before and what is your experience? I use their Bushmaster with great success!

HUMBOLDT COUNTY’S OWN

GRAVITY
FLOWER HARDENER

With Kelp Extract for complete flower development in the final bloom stage. Increases the size and mass of flowers.

VERSION 4.1

With our proprietary kelp extract was specially developed in the hills of Humboldt County in response to the local’s need for a reliable flower finisher. Gravity quickly became a local favorite and it wasn’t long before the buzz began to spread far and wide about what this product could really do. First, other hydroponic shops around Humboldt County began to sell it. Then, one by one, other shops around San Francisco began asking us to supply them. Now, national distributors have taken our product coast to coast.

Don’t Overuse! More In Not Better.
Sometimes better results are obtained by adding 2 heaping tablespoons of molasses per 25 gallons of water.

HUMBOLDT COUNTY’S OWN

PURPLE MAXX

SNOW STORM

VERSION 3.0
100% ORGANIC

This product has been in development for over 2 years under the name of STACKER. We discovered a combination of organic compounds that would not only encourage plants to *stack* their flower sites closer together during early flower development but would also stimulate increased resin development later. Plus, it would increase the girth of primary flowers, add mass and stimulate extreme crystallization of resin producing plants. Early this year we where trying to optimize a feeding regimen using GRAVITY and STACKER that would lead to even more extreme results when 2 of our Beta testers out in the hills reported that STACKER caused their plants to turn dark purple! We decided to name it PURPLE MAXX. Word spread like wild fire through the hills of Humboldt County and soon we handing out 50-100 samples a week. Soon people where coming in asking for gallons!

Please keep in mind: This is experimental product that we don’t think is completely ready for market but due to extreme demand we are releasing it in limited quantities.

Hydroponic Application: At this time hydro is a big unknown. One thing for certain. DO NOT USE AN AERATOR! If using PURPLE MAXX in a reservoir, it should be added the day before a reservoir change. Bests is to use the foliar feed method as far into bloom as possible.

PM&G.jpg

What was your method with bushmaster?
I got those samples too :D

Will wait a few grows before experimenting with them, I hope they have a decent shelf-life.

I use it when the plant starts to stretch, usually the first couple weeks into bloom. I use one recommended dose and that’s it. Defiantly do not use it on mothers!! I might add a dose of the Gravity to my current grow.

The 'recommended dose', on mine, "falls between 4ml and 20ml" per gallon. :confused2:

This is largely the reason I haven't tried these samples yet.

Bubby has a point :D.

I have a small glass dripper that holds about 10ml and I just fill it and use one per gallon. I've used it a few times and it always seams to do the trick. I don't use it unless I'm in danger of overgrowing my grow space. I justed used it in my micro box and I haven't had any problems... yet!

Bubby said:
The 'recommended dose', on mine, "falls between 4ml and 20ml" per gallon.

anyone else can't make sense of these directions? I mean...give us tsp or tbsp per gallon..or ml per liter..i mean come on...pick a path and go with it. :rolleyes:

Their instructions seem intentionally wishy-washy.

I didn't even notice the metric vs imperial junk. :p

The stuff is great... but it all will burn the hell out of you plants if you use it with more than 1/4 strength nutes... Momma and I have both learned this one first hand...:rolleyes:

This is experimental product that we don’t think is completely ready for market but due to extreme demand we are releasing it in limited quantities.

That's probably why. I guess they figure to put it out there, let the market experiment with ratios and wait for the feedback..........;)

I'm pretty sure it was in it's experimental stages a year or two ago. This is now a product that can be found at many hydroponic stores everywhere.

Latest posts

Back