Purple Wreck at 10weeks of 12/12...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtyolsouth said:
Hmmm... I think that IS duct tape to the rescue, Art! :rofl:

Peace!:laugh:

:rofl: LMAO. I really screwed that up! Actually, I meant the fitting on the ends of the glass tube, but I looked at cool tubes online and I see they come with one on each side :hubba:. I still need one - I emailed HTG and they said they don't sell cool tube "parts" :rofl:. I'll go look at hvac duct parts :hubba:. Thanks!

Edit: PS I bought a "6 inch diameter glass tube, 19 inches long" on craigslist when I first started growing.

Art, maybe a rubber coupler to attatch 2 peices of 6" PVC??? I'm just brainstorming here, but it seems like I have seen something like this in hardware/Home Depot type stores...I dunno if maybe the lights would get too hot though to melt the rubber........like I said I'm just tossing around ideas.

the plants look awesome!!
but just a question, i notice that there are no fan/sucker leaves. only buds.
everywhere ive been looking about trimming the fan leaves say do not trim cause your plant wont grow right.
but your look great....is that just a myth or just peoples preference to trim or not??

thanks!!
na this one had fan leaves all over the place.. so many that you couldnt see the buds, so I trimmed the big fan leaves off right before harvest and thats when I took the pic! dont trim the fan leaves off while growing!

Im kinda jealous right now bro, i wanted this strain but there sold out on attitude. Im just started up my first grow man can you tell me what those white plastic sheets are and where to purchase them?

Latest posts

Back