purplephazes 2009/2010 grow op

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DonJones said:
Purplehaze,

If you don't already know about it, using Ditch Master REVERSE on the hermie as soon as possible will keep it from pollinating and will also kill any seeds that have started to form. That will let your mate finish it out and save the smoke even though it is a plant that probably should NOT be kept alive.
Hi there DJ thanks for calling in man ! ;) Unfortunatly or fortunatly the m8 pulled the hermie he lives to close to me to risk having 9 more herms ! But the ditch master reverse is definatly noted for reference ! Thanks DJ ! The reason his plant hermied was due to going from my house having 10. 5 hrs direct sun ..To his house and getting 3 hrs direct sun ! Maybe something was learnt regarding this happening again ! I certainly hope so ! The herm ( clone ) came from the same mother as all of the plants in my journal ! So the seed genes is no problem ! I was a bit worried for a while but now the evidence is positive results ! ;) Peace and take care ! :48:

purplephazes said:
... i heard this really loud groaning and grunting, snorting , Branches snapping ,Bushes get mowed down and praise the lord ...coming directly my way ! And yes it was a massive Boar ! ...

As i scratched a mosquito bite i realised that i had been attacked by ticks... 2 behind my neck and 1 on each of my lower legs ( the only tool i did'nt have was tweezers ) ...

:rofl: Boars and Ticks Dundee!

Hahaha yeah Art ! Mick Dundee from Australia and here's a pic of my guard croc ! Pics in the next post !

P1010067.JPG

Ok a few problems there ! But Updates have arrived ! If anyone has thoughts on the possibility of revege please let me know ! They receive 10.5 hrs of direct sun and the daylight hrs are 13 hrs long ! Idea's would help me out a lot because i'll have to take drastic action against this happening ! It concerns me because they are heavy sativa's.. Cheers ! And HIE can you notice the difference now that i fed them that bloom booster ! They have had 2 snacks of it with remarkable results ..All bud shall be posted to you !

P1010071.JPG

P1010074.JPG

P1010073.JPG

All 9 clones are pretty much identical ! But here's a pic of another one ! While i'm at it ! Peace and take care ..Sorry about the pic quality i'm having a few problems operating the camera to enable us to get close up pervs at it ! LOL ! Oh and no more defiecences BIG THANKS TO MP ! The only place !

P1010070.JPG

Great looking plants (sorry for the obscene term;)). Great question on the re-veg...I put one out to early to finish last year and it re-vegged due to days being a couple hours longer than the 12/12 I had it in. Green luck to ya!

purplephazes said:
All 9 clones are pretty much identical ! But here's a pic of another one !

Well I'm glad to hear the clones are identical :p It is looking really good bro

Hello PP :)

Wow your girls look much better!

Over here the 13hrs of light would not trigger reveg.

Are your daylight hours increasing or decreasing?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Hello PP :)

Wow your girls look much better!

Over here the 13hrs of light would not trigger reveg.

Are your daylight hours increasing or decreasing?

Joke right ??:p - rep

:rofl:

;)

I will presume they will start to reveg, how are you going to get over this problem?

By December you are going to be getting almost 14.5 hours of direct sunlight.

Its not so much the amount of light that triggers flowering, its the decreasing amount of light that triggers it, some plants will flower with 16/15 hours of light if the light is decreasing daily.

hXXp://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/website/project/index.htm

Latest posts

Back