pythium roots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marihuanaträumt

Marijuana Dreams
Reaction score
ok so I cant change out my res tell tomorow some time. I have slimmy roots and sighns of pythium on my roots. I have 15 gallons in my dwc. Can I add the HYDROGEN PEROXIDE h202 to my res. for now???? I also have 3 plants small vegging plants that I want to move from my dwc to soil for my green house is that ok???

Marihuanaträumt said:
ok so I cant change out my res tell tomorow some time. I have slimmy roots and sighns of pythium on my roots. I have 15 gallons in my dwc. Can I add the HYDROGEN PEROXIDE h202 to my res. for now???? I also have 3 plants small vegging plants that I want to move from my dwc to soil for my green house is that ok???

Should be fine, do you have enough air constantly being pumped into your rez?

Your rez temp is to high, keep it below 70 degrees and those problems will be gone, has long has you have a light tight rez, and proper air supply.

You will need to flush your system with plain ph'd water, clearex, and hydrogen peroxide then add new water + nutes and always add hydrogen peroxide to your system, I use 1 cap full per galon.

get more air into your rez. the water is depleted of oxygen.
I do not use clearex just phed water and h2o2

Thank you all!!!! My air pump is a 45 litter pump. all it pumps to is 15 gallons.

small air bubbles work better than large bubbles...more surface area with small bubbles

Latest posts

Back