Q is more about sexing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crunched

Reaction score
That time of year, got my mommas!
Got a few from an "unproven" source. Some are blooming large.
Personally, i've only covered branches. These seem to have been left to flower too long.
Is it possible to flip a plant back to a veg state after it's been in full bloom? When I say that....nice little plants, many branches & shouts, but little, tiny buds all the way up.
Definately outta my league!
Thx.

Q maybe not advanced enough, should go ask the rooks?
I've always run an 18/6 sched for veg. I cover branches to sex, take off the bag & slash or not accordingly. Easy, or so I thought!
But.....someone thought different.
So now, I decided to go 72 straight, well with my normal 18/6 days it's gonna be 66 hrs no sleepies. Thought this would kick 'em in the *** to veg?
Plants after about 50 hrs still lethargic, not much new growth. Still very full of mini buds.
These are stocky little plants of a sweet purple strain that I love.
Am I wasting my time or am I just slow?

P.S. Hick.......would love the input man.

The plants will go back into veg usually when you change the light to 18 hrs. on. If they are stubborn you can leave the lights on 24 hrs for a week or so. Also up your nitrogen nutes. It takes a little time for the plants to revert back to veg. Once they revert they grow like crazy. I have planted plants outside early in the season and they flowered for a while and then eventually reverted back to veg. Then later in the season back to flowering with pounds to show for it.

I've run 24/0 for a few days then went back to 18/6 with little response. Went and currently on 24/0 to give 'em a kick in the ***.
Just did a massive flush followed by high N nutes.
I may not have enough patience for this type of sexxing?!

yeah ive done that with the plants in my room at the mo they had been in bud for a couple weeks it took around 2 weeks for the plants to get into veg mode then a futher week or so to see the new growth but yeah they puming now they started going nuts once they realalized they were back in veg an yeah they will grow mutant leaves for a while to e.g 3 finger leaves leaves that turn inwards etc but they will go back to growing norm leaves good luck

Latest posts

Back