ques about lst?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardercross91

Reaction score
ok, for lst, how long should i wait to start flowering. i want to perform lst on one of my plants that has alot of nodes, but id also like to switch them to 12/12 soon so i ccan get my harvest by mid july? can i start flowering while lsting?

Sure you can do it now if your wanting it harvested by mid July IMO id just let it be with out the lst and get it in fast cause the time your talking is only 6 weeks in flower most all strains will take minimum of 8 weeks to flower. and if you LSt youll want a good 2 more weeks in veg to fatten up the nodes for upward growth.

hello friend...seems like i am fallowing behind Dubbaman today...(Great person to fallow IMO )...I did LST on some up into the 5th week of flower..just not as much...I would LST if you have a Short Grow box..hope this helps..

good luck on your dead line. ive also lst 2 wks into flower, but also noticed it slowed down in growth & is trailing behind by probably a week.

well, do you guys think its worth it, i was going to do it to one of my plants and have the other bud normally, not really limited in space but i thought that the lst if done right would help me get a higher yield, just a little bit mopre than letting it go straight up?

IMO you are too late for a mid July harvest. Few strains are ready by 6 or 7 weeks--most strains take 8 weeks of flowering to mature to harvest.

LST is generally done during vegging and usually done if space and vertical height is a consideration.

I think that it is important to keep stress (even the low stress kind) to a minimum once the plants are put into flowering. However, it would be nice to see a side by side comparison grow to compare yields (we need pictures). So, should you decide to LST one plant, please start a grow journal and keep us all informed about your grow.

You are most likely not going to make your mid July harvest date, however, unless you harvest prematurely.:stuff-1125699181_i_

hey Friends I did a side by side with PotBelly..and Its somewhere in my signiture Grow Journal...it was with TOP44..and I found that LST did stunt budd growth and LST has more work involved at Harvest( More smaller buds)..I am not limmited (well 9 feet high anyway) so I agree with PotBelly and The Hemp godess that LST is for the resticted hieght limits....If you have the room let it GROW

I think Lst will improve your yield if your going for a long veg time but if your doing a quick SOG I wouldn't risk the stunt and stress, JIMO

Latest posts

Back