ac infinity carbon filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you changing out the exterior carbon filter sleeves and re-washing them?

If, like some people, you mounted it on the outside of your tent that won’t help because you would have pushed the stink to the inside of the filter making the outside washable filter worthless.
In the case where the filter is mounted outside of the tent, the outside washable filter is supposed to then be placed inside the filter instead of outside.

In the case where the filter is mounted outside of the tent, the outside washable filter is supposed to then be placed inside the filter instead of outside.
Yeah I get what you are saying but doing that restricts air flow regardless of how the directions read

I am not saying it doesn't work I am saying it works much better on the inside. I may have to install outside the tent one day and if I do I will probably also have to do it this way

Yeah I get what you are saying but doing that restricts air flow regardless of how the directions read

I am not saying it doesn't work I am saying it works much better on the inside. I may have to install outside the tent one day and if I do I will probably also have to do it this way
You could be right. You gotta kinda fold it up and jam it in there so I could see it restricting more than being placed on the outside all smooth-like. I've never placed my filter and fan inside the tent because I prefer the extra room and one less fan generating heat. Yikes its been at least 5 years, now that I think about it. I'll wash them next summer.

Latest posts

Back