Question about curling leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budking

hydroking
Reaction score
:eek: any ideas.....
19 days of flowering just a few of the plants,

it stays around 81-81f but it jumped on me a few days ago around 89F u think thats what it was???

100_0329.JPG

100_0330.JPG

100_0331.JPG

100_0336.JPG

100_0335.JPG

What size pots and how often are you watering?

10 in, not to big but the tallest one is 2ft from the soil, its a hydro setup, using canna nutes , drain to waste like every 2-3 days give or take. each plant has been getting about 32oz ounces each

Well i haven't a clue now that you said hydro. :confused2: We work with nothing but dirt. I'm sure one of the hydro guys or gals will jump in and give ya some help. ;)

Lol. I'm with TBG on this one. I wish I could help you more. I'm sure someone with more knowledge of hydro will help you very soon. I wish you the best of luck. They look pretty healthy, other than the drooping. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I'm puzzled as well but confident a hydro grower will pop in here any minute now with the missing piece. The plants with the droopy leaves looked overhydrated to me. The RH isn't sky high is it?

What's the pH, PPM/EC, what kind of nutes? Have you flushed at all? What dosages are you giving the plants? I think I see brown tips on the leaves?

Latest posts

Back