question about last 2 weeks of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
I have often heard that your plants put on a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks of flowering. But from my experience, it seems because you flush your soil 2 weeks before you harvest, that they slow down...are you not supposed to flush 2 weeks before, or am i doing something wrong?

ive never herd of flushing b4 and ive beeen growing for 4 years now and only had 2 plants die

should always flush and at or near the end of flowering in any plant the flowering slows down and starts the dieing process or maturing process. no more budz will grow as much anyway just the thc etc matures like a fine wine ;)

the reason for flush is to flush the built up chemicals/salts etc so that they dont end up in your nugs than smoke them.

It is debatable... personally I dont see any difference when it comes to flushing a rez.... however... MG grown in the soil... NEEEEDS to be flushed... sometimes it won't even burn it'll be so full of fertilizer.

Yeah, i always flush in the last two weeks, and the last time i do give nutes i try to give as little or no N, Helps the weed burn easier (soil)

Latest posts

Back