Question about LST in micro grow...help plz!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sexologist420

Sexologist since age 13
Reaction score
I am starting a micro grow in a 1.8x1.8 cube box...I know...I know...to small but its all I got. With the pot the plant wil hae like 1.3 feet or so clearence to lights....So needless to say I need to make as small as possible and LST seems to be the best way to do so. My question is can I do this starting it at 12/12? if so when should i start? 1 week...2 week? I have to take as much height as posisble specially since its some mexican brick weed shwag **** seed so its prolly some sativa. Id love to hae some LR seeds...but i cant afford right now so im doing this. Plz let me know if LST will be fine starting at 12/12 from seed and if so when I should start it.

Thx,
pce

You can lst them any time, just be really careful. Good luck with the grow but I see a lot of problems in your future.

I would wait until the plant is 4 or 5 nodes high, otherwise you have nothing to bend. The idea is to bend the grow tip over in an arc so it hangs lower than than the new vegetation. It's a good idea to stake the main stalk when bending the plant to keep it from pulling over or uprooting when the LST is applied. I don't tie my LST, I hang weights on the branches like tree ornaments. Just use an object such as a key or other hardware- whatever weight you need. Hang with S-hooks, twist-ties, ornament hangers.

Latest posts

Back