Question about Nutrients for soil...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinDimension

Reaction score
What are your guys opinion on Botanicare Nurtients...
If you think there is better out there, let me know.
I am also growing using soil.
Thanks

Relax yur sphinkter little we all dont bite Yual in good firside but relax frien this here site safe to be conversin and full of friend folk helpin were we can.

Soil be a good start and welcome MP new found friend.

BWD

I am a soiled grower and use General Hydroponics 3 part nutrient line....Grow, Micro and Bloom. Been using them for quite some time now and honestly wldnt even consider switching to any of the others. It's not expensive, especially when you buy it in one gallon containers, and it works great. This of course is just my opinion but I don't recall hearing anybody who uses it bad mouth it.

uhmmmm i am totally relax.... why are you talking like a redneck.
I have posted here before, i know this place is safe. Why would i be scared anyways.

Hamster Lewis said:
I am a soiled grower and use General Hydroponics 3 part nutrient line....Grow, Micro and Bloom. Been using them for quite some time now and honestly wldnt even consider switching to any of the others. It's not expensive, especially when you buy it in one gallon containers, and it works great. This of course is just my opinion but I don't recall hearing anybody who uses it bad mouth it.

Hey Hamster, I thought General Hydroponics was for hydroponic grows, but you're saying that you use them for soil too? It's pretty hard to argue with your results. I have LSD flashbacks of your Larry OG bud pics. :headbang2:

MinDimension said:
I have posted here before, i know this place is safe. Why would i be scared anyways.
He doesn't live in the city. Country and mountain folk speak a little differently than you or I do.

MinDimension said:

BackWoodsDrifter is good people.

AG

I grow in soil and use the GH 3 part as well, I love it and my girls do too, but I have not heard anything bad about Botanicare products, in fact, I use Botanicare Cal-Mag and it has worked well for me.

I used Botanicare for hydro, but did not like it at all. It could be different with soil.

BoneMan1000 said:
Hey Hamster, I thought General Hydroponics was for hydroponic grows, but you're saying that you use them for soil too? :icon_smile:

Thanks bro...most hydro nutrients can be used in soil as well but the same isn't always true for soil nutrients being used in hydro applications.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro...most hydro nutrients can be used in soil as well but the same isn't always true for soil nutrients being used in hydro applications.

Oh, I didn't know that. It looks like this growing stuff is going to be a life-long learning experience, and that's a good thing. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thank you all for your answers. I have use Botanicare before once and i got pretty good results i thought. I was wondering if they were better nutrients out there.

The only real way to know if there is a better nutrient for your particular grow is to try different nutes after a few grows on one nute. I have used a few and found that one didn't work well for me but the first one and the latest work very well. You have to just listen to what others are using and if your grow setup is similar to another then try the brand they are using to see how it works :)

Amateur Grower said:
BackWoodsDrifter is good people.

AG

Thankin ya AG I ment no disrespect to this here pilgrem aim to tell him so next thread. Just dont think he getsmy humar. Will try and patch it up ifin I can.

BWD

MinDimension said:

Sorry pilgrem for upsettin ya wasnt my intention. just the ways yual be talkin in yur openning thread and the ways yual worded it short and sweet like i pictured that puss in poots charector the one that keeps popping up putting his paw to face and going "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" funny to hell realy just thought yual cam off funny in my head no disrespect please it was not my intention as fur talkin like redneck well i like to think i am one ifin it be ok with ya friend.

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Sorry pilgrem for upsettin ya wasnt my intention. just the ways yual be talkin in yur openning thread and the ways yual worded it short and sweet like i pictured that puss in poots charector the one that keeps popping up putting his paw to face and going "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" funny to hell realy just thought yual cam off funny in my head no disrespect please it was not my intention as fur talkin like redneck well i like to think i am one ifin it be ok with ya friend.

BWD

lol sorry buddy for being a douche. I just thought you were ******* with me... i got nothing against redneck, i just never seen anyone talking like this before. Lets all be friends :)

MinDimension said:
lol sorry buddy for being a douche. I just thought you were ******* with me... i got nothing against redneck, i just never seen anyone talking like this before. Lets all be friends :)

Lol...I hve had a pretty shitty day at work, and it is still going, but thanks for the laugh. That was funny.:D

LOL..... too funny "yual"
i also use GH3.. in soil and in hydro...
its simple cheap n works great..

unlike some companies that say ehhh you must or "should" use these 20 dif additives to "complete" the line.. and which will inprove your yeild,grow n make the world a better place lol..

when i first started off i was using AN... n about 3/4 of the additives they had on the "feeding" sched...
never in my life will i ever use AN again...
why you ask..
1-costly..
2-too many additives
3-feeding sched with all the additives i found confusing and a waste..

so as you can see AN isnt for me.. lol.. next time yer in the hydro store grab yer self grow micro n bloom in quart jugs give her a shot...
should only be bout 30-36$ for all 3....

have fun n play safe..
LH

Latest posts

Back