Question about urine tests that I took

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlemissxxo

Reaction score
I took a urine drug test for my school and failed for thc, I hadn't smoked in 3 weeks. This test was last Tuesday and I got word that I failed almost a week later. I went in to take another, I had a clean person pee in a sterile bottle and was able to substitute it. It was accepted so I'm guessing the temp was okay. It was in my pants in the bottle, was less than an hour old. Is there any way the lab will know that the failed sample and the clean sample came from different people? We're the same gender, I don't think they would extensively test hormones and stuff like that, as I did not agree to such testing, just worried because the other person is about 25 years older than me. I'm not looking to be bashed about smoking weed, it helps me and I'm just here for an answer to my question. Thank you!

bashed about smoking weed? :huh: heck we'd likely encourage it here ;)
i'm saddened your school drug tests.. man what a direction this world is going.

but for your question, i have no way to be 100% sure, but i would bet you'll be completely fine :)

if they collected it and let you go..you should be fine...allthough be prepaired to take another as they may think why one was dirty and now clean..so be sure you stay kleen or have the pee buddy at the ready

You have nothing to worry about, I'm almost certain the only guidline that need be followed is that men can't use pregnant womens urine. Men can use womens if they are not pregnant, and the other way around also. A subsitute sample can be taken and stored at room temp for 24 hrs and reheated, maybe longer, I've used 24 hr. old urine from a 65 year old woman past menopause, I am a man in my mid thirties. Lab tested, passed.

Latest posts

Back