question - first attempt outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might come back to life try not to mess with it too much, let mother nature do her thing and hope for the best the poor little sucker is shocked, it doesn't help to move the plant a lot, it suffers shock everytime you move it. You can also over fertilize young plants without knowing it because premium soil is very rich in ferts . Don't worry too much, you have plenty of time to grow more weed. I live in Aus too and it's gonna be a long hot summer so make sure you get your plants to soak up all the hot sun they can and let mother nature (seedstrain permitting) do her thing...:cool:

thanks for the tips mate.
Just another question...when you say "it doesn't help to move the plant a lot, it suffers shock everytime you move it." ...I presume you mean actually transplanting it (as opposed to moving the pot around)? I often move it around during the day to get the full sun.
Thanks.

A plant should only be transplanted once, twice in an emergancy. Everytime you move any pot plant it will cause stress even if you don't notice anything. Your best bet is to get a big pot place it in a spot where the sun shines the longest and leave it be. If it gets too big that someone might notice it, tie it down, it'll grow in any direction you want. ;)

hah.. they aint lookin soo fresh.. although there is a good chance they will recover. aigght

Maybe theres some hope, you should have gave it more sunlight to begin with though it would have been real big by now.

well folks, just a quick update. Looks like she managed to pull thru. She's still small but starting to grow quicker, now that the weather is getting better. Here's a few snaps...

Nov 2006 021.jpg

Nov 2006 022.jpg

Nov 2006 025.jpg

Nov 2006 026.jpg

jackn said:
well folks, just a quick update. Looks like she managed to pull thru. She's still small but starting to grow quicker, now that the weather is getting better. Here's a few snaps...
Your baby is coming right along. Keep it up and she will be a big mother before ya know it.

Hey Looing Good Keep It Up And You Will Have Some Long Legs Wion That Lady

hey guys,i stay on an island in the pacific.
a territory of the u.s.

and im wondering if helicopters can detect my plant?

will they chek it out?

Just another update. Weather here has still been fairly mild for this time of yr. Any thoughts on whether boy or girl?

4 Jan 2007 012 (Medium).jpg

4 Jan 2007 013 (Medium).jpg

4 Jan 2007 015 (Medium).jpg

4 Jan 2007 014 (Medium).jpg

here's more recent pics. As you can see, flowering now. I think this is female right? Any idea how many weeks left to harvest?

Plant 11 Feb 2007 005 (Small).jpg

Plant 11 Feb 2007 004 (Small).jpg

Plant 11 Feb 2007 003 (Small).jpg

yup jack..."do the nursery in pink...it's a girl!!" :D

ahhahaah you just start to harvest and you already lookin for harvest date ??
like few weeks (6 or 7)

Thanks guys, that's good news indeed. Main reason about asking about harvest time again is because I head overseas for 5 weeks leaving on Mar 16. Was wondering if I could harvest before I leave, or will I have to leave her with a friend?

Latest posts

Back