question??? lights, and if im getting this right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
Ok i purchased a 400w hps with an optional 400w hm question one im keeping plants under cfl for a week then into mh? or hsp? right now i am running cfls 24/7 what lamp should i switch to, first second and what 18/6 or still 24/7... thanks guy and i am looking for the answers as well but if you could link me to it bbb out....

Yeah MH wld be your best bet as long as you hve adequate ventilation for heat...I go from cfl's right to HPS lately...I hve noticed they are vegging a little bit slower then with the MH light....

I'm moving my 400w switchable to my flowering room, and putting a 4 bulb t5 in my veg.(1 1/2'x3'x6') I just think that the 400w MH is overkill for my application, and would be better in with the 600w in flower. I don't care if the vegative growth is a little slower, although from what I've read about the t5's I don't think it will effect the growth much at all.

But yeah, to answer your question, I would run the MH 24 hrs...lol...sorry to make it about "ME"...lol

There should be no stress as long as you had enough lumens, other wise there might be a little stress from the stronger lights.

BBB, Ozzydiodude is right on. Concentrate on the math. It's about providing lumens per foot (and eventually your production will be measured in grams per lumen). The amount of light can help in predict your possible outcome (as far a weight is concerned). I use t5's 24/7 for veg. A transition room (1 week)with a 600 MH 18/6 and the 12/12 is 1000 watt hps.

Wicked killa kid

so u use all types o lights i have read that their are benifits to that they see more of the spectrum of light i like how u did it use all the lights 2 weeks veg cfls
2 weeks veg mh
4 weeks lower hps ? of course time depens on plants or do i keep it to a tight time set also you post is wicked pissa kid.... actually grew up with the new kids on the block $%&* gave away age

Grew up with "New kids on the Block" no wonder you are confused.:laugh:

J/K

really from the city everyone says ya, im from boston no one want to be from western mass

Most of that wonderful weed you get in the city is from western mass girl. I sure of it.

My schedule is as follows:

Rooted clones - 3 to 4 weeks under 24/7 t5's in 1 gallon pots

transplant to 5 gallon

5 gallon - 2 weeks 24/7 t5's

then I move to a transition room - 7 days under a 600 watt MH - 18/6

flower - 1000 watt hps - 12/12

Hope that cleared up any confusion I created

Latest posts

Back